copper foamposites :: thanks wale

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by Marqmouse

Safe to say, there's 2 out of 3 b-more households with the copper's, as much as I love this colorway the hypebeasts killed it for me. I'll come around though.

Dumb reason to stop liking a shoe....

smh.gif
Not necessarily, of course everybody has some of the same shoes. I dig the colorway, but I'm satisfied with my eggplants and silvers

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Safe to say, there's 2 out of 3 b-more households with the copper's, as much as I love this colorway the hypebeasts killed it for me. I'll come around though.

Dumb reason to stop liking a shoe....

smh.gif
Not necessarily, of course everybody has some of the same shoes. I dig the colorway, but I'm satisfied with my eggplants and silvers
i foresee regret in ur future
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by gimekix

Just a heads up.....FSR on PYS.com if u didnt get um and u wanna pay 300.

why pay when stores still got them... i know some stores that still gettin more in as of today..... PM me if anybody needs a spot to go to and needs a size!

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Eastpoint Mall Footlocker in bmore got sizes 9-11 .........Hope that helps someone out!
thanks for the heads up... too bad i already agreed to drive to PG Plaza to trade this 10.5
laugh.gif

damn Harm, y u aint say nuffin? size 10.5 was on ndc this am and I would have traded with u since ur closer. But since Im a man of my word, imma hike it to PG Plaza tonite
smile.gif

I scooped a pair for my boy that was too lazy to leave the house. Guess its a perk of his for hooking me up on the 50
laugh.gif

BigJ

Don't even trip homie..

I got my 10.5..

Stopped at a footlocker while at work..

Low and behold a 10.5 on deck

Have a Sz. 9 but could use a 9.5 instead.. anybody willing to trade...

footlocker has more sz 9.5, and even though i asked for a 9.5 and got a 9.5 size shoe box..i got home to a sz 9 in the box and FL won't let me exchange it.. so unless i get a trade im SOL..

^
You aren't the only one I've heard/witnessed who got a mix-match.

SMH @ whoever down that chain at Nike, Inc.

What flocker did you go to (Nova I'm guessing)?

You CAN exchange it. Or get a refund. FL ain't DTLR.

What kind of customer service is that?

Holla via inbox. I'll be sure that you get your shoe. F'that!

They have a system in place they can ring the shoe up, take it off their books, and claim it as mix-match so they still show the $$$ made for that day.

BAMMA %+# store you went to jo, for REAL.

Holla at me.

^^^^when i went to wheaton footlocker before i bought my pair they had a paper sign that you cannot return or exchange jordans and releases like the coppers. the employees pointed it out

Will do.. and Thx in advance.

This pair i was picking up for my younger brother...didn't have time to go back down to the DTLR on U St to grab a pair as i had to be at work and the Pentagon City store is the closest to my part time gig..

And there wasn't a sign.. also.. if that is going to be Nike's policy..

for all releases as the aforementioned in every FL store...

they need to add that S*^& to the back of their receipts ...right underneath where it states i have 30 days to come back for a refund or exchange and doesn't list any exceptions for "special shoe releases"...

Originally Posted by Rightguard

^^^^when i went to wheaton footlocker before i bought my pair they had a paper sign that you cannot return or exchange jordans and releases like the coppers. the employees pointed it out
The bamma stuff in the DMV area stores.  
tired.gif
Read the back of your receipt -- THAT'S the policy for the company, not some bamma Word doc. made in a store, no matter the clientele. 

That may beat out FLine in Mont. Mall "no try on, just buy" policy from a few years back. 
smh.gif

Bamma muva !%$@

Originally Posted by Rightguard

You have those wannabe MoCo resellers to thank for that.

copped at the st. charles mall fl. couldn't believe they had my size 9.5 in these and no jordan 2010 in men sizes at all.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
You aren't the only one I've heard/witnessed who got a mix-match.

SMH @ whoever down that chain at Nike, Inc.

What flocker did you go to (Nova I'm guessing)?

You CAN exchange it. Or get a refund. FL ain't DTLR.

What kind of customer service is that?

Holla via inbox. I'll be sure that you get your shoe. F'that!

They have a system in place they can ring the shoe up, take it off their books, and claim it as mix-match so they still show the $$$ made for that day.

BAMMA %+# store you went to jo, for REAL.

Holla at me.
YUPPPP SOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I think Alot of Ftlr Chains in our Area Make the fact you cant return it due to umm...yea...BS

Most I can think of is They just dont want to take the Hit on their quota since its an expensive shoe. So they make up that Stuff.

Back
Top Bottom