copper foamposites :: thanks wale

The Sports Zone and Footlocker in Greenbelt said they're getting more in on Tuesday and I'm assuming other stores are as well, so if you couldn't get your size, it should be a lil' easier.

FA in Annapolis still had ~30 pairs @ approx. 2:30.

I'm def. going to see if I can "cop" another pair on the next F&F.

They should still be around by then.

They'll be excluded....

indifferent.gif

Or, the same stores that won't let you do a return on a mix-match that's not your fault will  have a homemade sign up saying "Foam excluded from F & F"...

smh.gif

Bamma muva $+!#

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by Marqmouse

Safe to say, there's 2 out of 3 b-more households with the copper's, as much as I love this colorway the hypebeasts killed it for me. I'll come around though.

Dumb reason to stop liking a shoe....

smh.gif

LOL. That's like saying "It's too many dudes out here gettin' girls. I don't want no girls anymore."

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Safe to say, there's 2 out of 3 b-more households with the copper's, as much as I love this colorway the hypebeasts killed it for me. I'll come around though.

smh.gif

LOL. That's like saying "It's too many dudes out here gettin' girls. I don't want no girls anymore."

Its raining Coppers in the DMV....seam like there way more of these than the eggplants....

I think I'm going return one of the pairs I got of 6s and copp another pair of coppers...for bartering purposes.

There are 8+ pairs at the Foot Locker at Dulles Town Center, don't know which sizes but thats what I was told, lemme know if anyone needs help.....

smh.gif

That's a [50 Cent] Stretchhhh [/50 Cent].

On a different note, I think this is the wackest thread I can remember reading through. That includes the SJ thread.

Anybody in PG still looking for them the ftlr in landover got another shipment in yesterday, got my pair last night.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

smh.gif

HA Hilarious!!!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

You think these really worth having 2 pair off the break, the way Nike carrying things now?

I'm intrigued.
i thought so til usps delivered my 2nd pair to the wrong house
laugh.gif

1 for me for the price of 2
pimp.gif

Only shoe I'm reupping on for a second pair is the Royal Blues that drop in sept.

My pair is piss yellow
smh.gif

I rocked the hell outta my ***%...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom