Corey Holcomb has the best interviews

The great philosopher Corey Holcomb. One his greatest jokes was something like " the abortion clinic is the best place to get ******* becuase at least you know those women are *******"

I mean the guy is hilarious.

Never cared for this guy... just my opinion. Him and JB smoove just irks my nerves for some reason. Like if I were to converse with this dude I know I'd wanna cut that **** short.

i read about aries spears getting beat up on another site

anyone got cliffs? 
nerd.gif

The whole show Aries was talking over everyone, interrupting other people, and just saying outlandish stuff. It was down to the last point where Zo and Darlene were saying their goodbyes and plugs and he still was interrupting them and insulted Darlene calling her "Mexican B__" and then interrupted Zo and Zo was not having it. Zo, I hear gave him a 3 piece...it was coming to Aries.

they said he was ****ing and acting bitter about other comedians (kevin hart) making it and him being blackballed

but they didnt say what he was saying to the ****ing

Last edited:
Yeah I think that was mostly in the beginning. He was saying then that he has material as good as Kevin Hart but Kevin Hart and other comics get the fame but not him, and why Corey and Aries are getting blackballed. Corey was constantly telling Aries that he was good where he was at and not wanting to sell him self for fame.

I think it REALLY started to go down hill when they brought up comics in dresses, Aries was just going on and on pissing everyone off.

Back
Top Bottom