CORGI SHOE's stash (world's largest private collection) for sale piece by piece

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Mayhemgatz   appreciate you dropping in. You said it best "loving the alpha project appreciation on the last page, as well as the zoom citizens"
things are well. Sometimes im more motivated than other times to do updates. Views are still increasing so i cant complain. Im just taking it slow and steady. I am a big max 90 fan so theres a lot more coming. Thanks again

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
What up Corgiiiiiii?? Came by the store a week or so ago but you were not there, hope all is well!

hope alls well. It willbe a rarity if you catch me at the store. Maybe been there two or three times. Just warehouse work for me. Have a good holiday weekend 

Originally Posted by neukicks

Mayhemgatz   appreciate you dropping in. You said it best "loving the alpha project appreciation on the last page, as well as the zoom citizens"
things are well. Sometimes im more motivated than other times to do updates. Views are still increasing so i cant complain. Im just taking it slow and steady. I am a big max 90 fan so theres a lot more coming. Thanks again

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
What up Corgiiiiiii?? Came by the store a week or so ago but you were not there, hope all is well!

hope alls well. It willbe a rarity if you catch me at the store. Maybe been there two or three times. Just warehouse work for me. Have a good holiday weekend 

Got some AF1 LJ23 lows for a good price, they were perfect and shipping was super fast, cant wait to see what else becomes available. Thanks alot for a smooth and quick transaction!!!

hollywoodjose   great shoe. Leather is still good quality back then and that blue hits on the crimson perfectly. thanks for the support

jwdanklefs....jake great pics of penny on your blog. liked em much
Yeah dude... She is my world for real...

She is right at 2 years and 3 mths old now... Its been over a year now since I got her and over a year since I lost Ginger in the separation (if you remember all that)... lol

Here are a few randoms from our time together so far...

Nothing but love in Corgi's thread!!!!

I think we all get the point... But lastly, my avatar photo....

jake i do remember what happend with ginger and i also remember you telling me about penny no more than 2 weeks after you got her. Those are some great photos. thanks for sharing them in the NT shoe/dog thread!
hows planning for sneaks up SA coming for next year?
glassjaw bootleg from austin

jake i do remember what happend with ginger and i also remember you telling me about penny no more than 2 weeks after you got her. Those are some great photos. thanks for sharing them in the NT shoe/dog thread!
hows planning for sneaks up SA coming for next year?
glassjaw bootleg from austin
We are on a lil break I guess for next years planning... We will really start with all that coming closer to Halloween...

As for as the bootleg goes, I had that downloaded no more than a week after the show. Low quality but still, nice to have the memories...
Thanks for the heads up though, if I didnt already have that, it would have been an ultimate find... HAHA...

You do realize that pic on there is my pic right??? lol

love those pics Jake
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Corgi, glad things are well. edit - word....happy bday to ya pup
smokin.gif

i managed to snag a used pair of citizens for dirt cheap recently....just gotta clean 'em up and enjoy 'em now
happy.gif

4669622919_81831bfec5_b.jpg

4669462111_ab54506599_b.jpg

Jake more epic pics of penny. very nice. Thanks for sharing them. Good to see SA Sneaks up is going strong.
Figured you had that bootleg. Didnt figure that was your photo but not surprised at all!
I dont see that album coming out.

corgi, LOVE that photo if El-A on your blog, makes me miss my dogs elmo and snoopy so much. can't wait to see elmo in a week or two

jamesyo, denverairforce, mayhemgatz appreciate the birthday wishes for el-amin
jake- 3 problems: creative process, no label backing, money

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

jwdanklefs....jake great pics of penny on your blog. liked em much
Yeah dude... She is my world for real...

She is right at 2 years and 3 mths old now... Its been over a year now since I got her and over a year since I lost Ginger in the separation (if you remember all that)... lol

Here are a few randoms from our time together so far...

Nothing but love in Corgi's thread!!!!

I think we all get the point... But lastly, my avatar photo....

To add....

love all the pics of your dog, Jake.  Penny, right?  awesome.  I especially love the chicken suit, lol.  

for color, a pic of one of my recent pickups:

Corgi - very sorry about your pup, Jake mentioned it in the AMFAM thread. I'm sure that's tough, but hang in there bro.

^^likewise Corgi, it's very sad to hear about your Sunshine. I'm very sorry for your loss
frown.gif

Trust that she is in a great place, sharing that great personality we've all read about.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Corgi - very sorry about your pup, Jake mentioned it in the AMFAM thread. I'm sure that's tough, but hang in there bro.

Appreciate the thoughts greatly

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^likewise Corgi, it's very sad to hear about your Sunshine. I'm very sorry for your loss
frown.gif

Trust that she is in a great place, sharing that great personality we've all read about.

thank you very much. it would have been selfish to not let her be at peace. She enjoyed life far too much to ever experience a subpar life. She was young and lived a great life and gave me so much happiness and hope.

Back
Top Bottom