COST OF LIVING IN LAS VEGAS?

997 turbo

Banned
I wanna transfer to UNLV.
Whats the cost of living in Vegas like?

1br Apt.
any other random advice ?

Thanks.
Turbocharged engine with variable-geometry turbos that make 473 horsepower and 502 pound-feet of torque. Zero to 60 mph 3.6-3.7 sec
Standing -mile 11.9-12.0 sec
Top speed (mfr's est, drag limited) 193 mph

vegas is cool...I moved here from LA so @#%$ is a lot cheaper then the Palisades.....as long as you dont live close to campus its nice, thats a crappy area of town though. You can get a nice 1 bedroom in a good side of town for like 850-900 a month, but everything else is cheap as @#%$, and if you move in the winter you wont be here for the expensive part of the year (summer). In the heat the power bills get way up there because of the heat!!

Yeah, I moved here from Seattle. So, cost of living is much better to me. I used to live in a 3 Bedroom apt. here for a little under 1400 a month, it a new, and pretty nice place as well. In Seattle, I had a 1 Bedroom that was almost 1100 a month.

I like it here. The only things i REALLY miss are pro sports and my friends back home. I miss being able to go to a game whenever i want to.

The heat is a @#%$ too. It's not humid AT ALL so it's not as bad as you'd think, and I got used to it fairly quickly.

i dont live in vegas but when i went it made me want to move there...automatic guns, extended magazines, and easy conceal carry permits..i need to move there.

Back
Top Bottom