Cougar Sitting in the Restaurant Knitting....Edit Pics Pg. 5

My sister is in town and I'm at the restaurant in her hotel and I sit down and this cougar (im talking at least 60 yrs old) is muggin me and cheesin likeshe wants the young D. A few minutes pass and she pulls out the knitting artillery and starts getting down to business. She I get at her or keep it moving?I'm posting from my phone so no pics til later tonight or tomorrow.

Do ya thang, play boy

Why not bag another cougar?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

My sister is in town and I'm at the restaurant in her hotel and I sit down and this cougar (im talking at least 60 yrs old) is muggin me and cheesin like she wants the young D. A few minutes pass and she pulls out the knitting artillery and starts getting down to business. She I get at her or keep it moving? I'm posting from my phone so no pics til later tonight or tomorrow.
C'mon Jay, you're going a little overboard now.
laugh.gif

pics or this duck has tails.
eek.gif
60? Her breast game better be on point but, then again its 60 might be sagging a bit.
smh.gif
I think i'll pass on that.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Did this fool say 60?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Com'on doggie...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ol' girl passed that cougar stage a looong time ago--broad is more like a sabertooth tiger.

Coochie prolly looking all fossilized and ishhhh...
tired.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Yo my man, lol 60 years old? I mean i know you like em old but this one can only probably live for a year or two more.

Back
Top Bottom