Could I have beaten Steve Nash one on one in my prime?

Given that he may be one of the best point guards ever (without a ring, top 10-15 or whatever) and that you never made it,.......I am going to have to say no

indifferent.gif

Why in the world do you

A. Think we can answer a hypothetical quesiton with NO video evidence of your game
B. Think we WANT to answer this question
C. Even talk about this with your damn wife?
D. Not move on with your life and stop looking at the past.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why in the world do you

A. Think we can answer a hypothetical quesiton with NO video evidence of your game
This, that, that one, and those.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Who cares? Basketball is 5 on 5, not 1 on 1. So if you could do beat him, that doesn't mean anything. But hey, here's the ego boost you were looking for: you'd probably stand a chance in a half-court 1-on-1. But that's why Nash is playing in the NBA and not in the Rucker Park summer league. He couldn't care less about 1-on-1 isolation.

This.  Nash is more like 6'0, not 6'3.  This thread is just as dumb as the thread where people claim they can score 2 points in the NBA 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

U sure Nash is 6'0? 
i

Nash is definitely to least 6'3. He come into my father shoe shop once and is taller than my brother Ezekial who is tall.

Why in the world do you

I'm positive you have no friends. It's just not possible.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Why in the world do you

No DC America has friends for sure I know this.  Many people reply to him on NT and know his name (DC America, like me). So I know he has popular and has friends.

laugh.gif
some of these replies had me dying

And with that said you could not beat Steve Nash in a game of 1 on 1. He is in the NBA for a reason

as if size has any issue in this
laugh.gif

dude holds his own with pickup games with Dirk, doubt he has trouble against anyone taller than him

Originally Posted by El Duderino

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Why in the world do you

No DC America has friends for sure I know this.  Many people reply to him on NT and know his name (DC America, like me). So I know he has popular and has friends.

Wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by El Duderino

OP, if you backed him down into the post without him stealing it from you, I think you got a chance.

What about me? I'm still in my prime so the question is more relevant:

Height: 6'1
Weight: 185 (7% body fat)
Wingspan: 6'5
Bench press: 230
Vertical: 35 in

I shoot around 45% from NBA range 3 pointer and have more of a left than Jeremy Lin. Also my cross over is similar to Jarret Jack when he was at Georgia Tech and my first step is a little quicker than Gary Forbes on the Raptors. No offers out of High School because my coach wanted me to play center, so I just played at the YMCA 6 days a week and lifted heavy weights.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously I would only consider this an valid argument if it was a bench player but a 2x MVP? smh why you trolling.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Nash was 2x MVP when Kobe was in his prime for a reason. 

thats a whole nother can of a worms you opening...
them was the dumb years of mvp voting...

if they were voting like that today derek rose would win another mvp this year...

Back
Top Bottom