Covid era climate

Joined Oct 29, 2014
Just seeing if there are signs of life out chere.
also any one still collecting? Is everyone just using general? S&T? Music forum?

bring it back here.
Idunno tryna breathe life back in time PNW amid all the sadness/sorrow. Drove downtown Seattle last night and felt like it was a Tuesday at noon. Hope you’re all well and ya families.

Attachments

Joined Oct 29, 2014
Anybody know Niko? And the current state as it stands. Not sure what mans was going thru but he use to be a real cool dude. Hope he’s alright. Y’all be safe out there too.

Nujavez

formerly gatorad3
Supporter
Joined Dec 18, 2008
Friend of a friend knew him.

Said he just ended up in the wrong place wrong time type of thing.

Made a wrong turn and next thing you know got all these angry protestors coming at him and his car.

Joined Oct 29, 2014
Went to scuttle but in Everett. It’s 1/2 capacity and everyone wears mask. But some semblance of normalcy

Joined Oct 29, 2014
Friend of a friend knew him.

Said he just ended up in the wrong place wrong time type of thing.

Made a wrong turn and next thing you know got all these angry protestors coming at him and his car.
I believe he had court Wednesday. I been knowing dude since he was 16 and when he was barber and ****. Crazy to see it unfold.

Joined Oct 29, 2014
Y’all going anywhere or doing anything these days?

I just downloaded war zone COD PS4 hit me up

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now