Cowboys Still Controlling Their Own Destiny Appreciation Post....

IF we make the playoffs, I will be the happiest person come Sunday night. A late X-mas gift is all I ask......

after all the !$$$ this season and we still have a shot ... i cant believe it

about 4 weeks ago i was breaking down all the scenarios and this one was LAST on my list ... we beat ny and philly ... bucs lose to the chargers and falcons...

i knew if we beat ny we had an outside chance of losing to bmore and pitt and still get in ... we lost to the right teams apparently

all we gotta do is beat Philly again. Holla, was hoping it was the fex game so I could watch it at a bar. oh well.

why are we down on are selfs ? if we come out strong and hard the sky is the limit. lets not give up, and is witten out for real ?

What if the Boys lose vs. Philly?

DO they still have a shot of making it into the playoffs?

^^ Thats not true technically. Tampa and Chicago would have to lose depending on what happens tonight.

But I just dont see us beating Philly...
Why are you reverse jinxing? We already beat them and looks like Reid is back to calling 10000000 pass plays. I think as long as we get a earlylead we have a great chance.

how could we lose to philly (making us 9-7 and philly 9-6-1) ... and still make the playoffs over them?

We cant get in if we lose to Philly, doesnt matter what happens.

And the only way we beat Philly is if we score early and get a quic 3 and out. Crowd will start booing mcnabb @ his first incomplete pass.

how could we lose to philly (making us 9-7 and philly 9-6-1) ... and still make the playoffs over them?
I guess I heard wrong. I thought I heard if we lose to them and tampa and chicago lose we would still get in. I guess yall are right though. Hell the one thing I do know is lets just win and don't have to worry about anything else.

Back
Top Bottom