Coworker MURDERED by husband...

Sir San Diego

formerly brolic scholar
I worked with her for almost two years. Real down to Earth. She lived a few miles away from me too. Dude shot her in front of her 5 and 1 year old sons.

Rumor has it that she was having an affair and was even taking her side dude to company events. The whole office is in shock.

Crazy... Cheating isn't worth the drama.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/33372712/mother-shot-and-killed-in-lake-murray-manhunt-underway

So does the guy in the news report look like the dude she brought to events w/ her?

Damn, poor 5 year old will never be right after what he witnessed
Don't understand why he couldn't just divorce her and keep it moving.
I wonder if that one year old is his though.

You're not the only one wondering that.

As for dude snapping, I guess she was sloppy with hiding it. They (her and side dude) attended a Padres game together that most of our office was there for a couple of months ago. They were even featured on the news because they were spotted on the kiss cam. No one knows if her husband saw it though.

A lot is coming out about the affair at work. I called her out for speaking badly about her husband at work months ago too. She was kinda mad at me and played it off. Damn. So many red flags leading up to this.

Nobody deserves to be killed from cheating but thats the risk you take.
Lol wut?

Thats the risk you take? As if death is a known risk factored by cheaters.

What about a lie? If i lie to my girl is death a risk i take then as well?

Lol wut?

He's right and I'm speaking from experience. Had a dude looking for me a few years ago with a shotgun over his ex. You never know how the cheated on person will react.

I layed low until it blew over, but I knew if I ran into dude he was gonna murk me. He wasn't bsing at all.

And not saying it's right, but it is a risk you take messing with someone's woman.

As for dude snapping, I guess she was sloppy with hiding it. They (her and side dude) attended a Padres game together that most of our office was there for a couple of months ago. They were even featured on the news because they were spotted on the kiss cam. No one knows if her husband saw it though.

A lot is coming out about the affair at work. I called her out for speaking badly about her husband at work months ago too. She was kinda mad at me and played it off. Damn. So many red flags leading up to this.

:x

chicks be too ballsy with the disrespect though.

bruh should've pulled a 'Fracture' and been like Anthony Hopkins.

Damn, chick was hella sloppy.

Still tho...

Only way I can see him snapping like that is if he contracted HIV from her or something

Lol wut?

He's right and I'm speaking from experience. Had a dude looking for me a few years ago with a shotgun over his ex. You never know how the cheated on person will react.

I layed low until it blew over, but I knew if I ran into dude he was gonna murk me. He wasn't bsing at all.

And not saying it's right, but it is a risk you take messing with someone's woman.
This especially a married woman

Some men don't take that lightly unless you're a *****

I'm a nice *** dude 99% of the time but if I get married and my wife is messing around behind my back best believe they better off going into hiding in Afghanistan then let me find em both

Just being real

Nah, people carry on like that when they have no respect for the person and don't think they'll do anything

Unfortunately yes when you deal with flawed human beings with emotions if you cheat that is a risk. This is not the first time something like this has happened. When you cheat you always risk the other person finding out ,and you can never be sure of how that person could react. That's sad though I feel sorry for her children.

Lol wut?

Dude.....you have to know that if you mess with someone's emotions, there really is no threshold to what they could do. Granted killing is at the top but there are other petty things people can do that are just as bad. I know of someone that literally had the power to terminate a guy's job because he cheated.

Anyways....I do agree cheating is like playing with fire. In an odd way, I can totally get what the killer was thinking. The worst is to be played like a fool like that. I am sure anger and emotion got the best of him and he took it out in violence.

Lol wut?

This especially a married woman

Some men don't take that lightly unless you're a *****

I'm a nice *** dude 99% of the time but if I get married and my wife is messing around behind my back best believe they better off going into hiding in Afghanistan then let me find em both

Just being real

Pretty much. I do not agree with the action, but I am not surprised why people react violently with infidelity. If you cannot take the heat, do not play with fire.

I suppose this what fueled the fire.

The husband probably reassessed everything from the past and concluded the worst. In anycase, this is just awful on so many levels.

Wife was wrong for cheating. Why not leave him?
Husband let his rage get the best of him and his wife
Children are forever changed because of this event

Nothing good will come out of this. I wonder if the man who was involved with the wife has made any sort of statement.

Sort a related story I have......a female coworker of mine has always been known to be a cheater. We'd get drinks together as colleagues and she'd point out the guys that she smashed at bars we went. Long story short, she smashed another guy and stupidly took him home to her man's house since he was at work. He came home early, found them in bed naked, be took out the hammer and was about to shoot both of them but she calmed him down enough where he didn't pull the trigger. Fast forward, she straight left him for that guy she slept with and got pregnant and now has a son. The guy went into depression, went to counseling, medicated himself and lost like a 100 pounds from just not eating nor sleeping. All this.....and it wasn't even dude's fault. I felt like my female coworker dodged a serious bullet cause obviously it shows now how unstable the guy was.

Crimes of passion..a good lawyer and psychological test could get him off. Or the charge diminished. Just say he loved her so much and was so hurt he lost it and control.

Back
Top Bottom