Craig, c'mon son..you HAD to know there wasn't enough milk.

I'm a call you...but you if you come by I ain't gone call you. Don't you eva......eva eva eva eva eva eva come by here

every time i come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen. in the goddamn refrigerator. eating up all the food. all the chitlins... all the pigs feet... all the collard greens... all the hog maws.

i wanna eat them chitlins... i like pigs feet.

Lol my bad man the whole time I thought he was saying he's gone get ur a** mr.postman appreciate the correction.

You think you're a man with that gun in your hand?......I'm a man without it

"That girl wider than all outside! Talkin' bout she look
like Janet Jackson!"

" ***** got out the car looking more like Freddie Jackson!"

Anyone got the directors cut dvd? View media item 229527I picked it up recently from BB (or walmart cant remember) cuz I only had on my HD and wanted a physical copy. Dont really like all the extras. How yall feel about the added parts to the scenes?

like most movies with deleted scenes...theres a reason those hit the cutting room floor prior to release. cant stand deleted scenes in most movies

Pops talking to Craig while he taking a **** :lol:

"I grab a dog & I choke him! And I kick the **** out of him. All day long, my foot up a dog's ***. Just BANG BANG BANG right up his ***. That's my pleasshhaa."

just saw that this was quoted on the first page....idgaf

Last edited:
My girl pointed out that Pops licks his fingers when eating EVERYTHING...even grapes.
alien.gif
My man also picks the meat out of cheesesteaks with his fingers...classic character.

Man, I swear everyone loves this movie. I've loved it since I wasn't allowed to watch it.

GOAT movie. Went a stretch of about 6 months last year where I watched it every single Friday :lol: :pimp:

Last Friday is in making or was last time that I read online

said Tucker was in but dropped out cause of money negotiations?

anybody know anything about if smokey is in it or not

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom