CRAZY park workout....

For the dudes out there w. no gym membership, here's some motivation....

sometimes u gotta get creative....the upper-body/core strength is
eek.gif

I think these guys are part of that Bartendaz group.  They got a workout dvd out on some infomercial....

For the dudes out there w. no gym membership, here's some motivation....

sometimes u gotta get creative....the upper-body/core strength is
eek.gif

I think these guys are part of that Bartendaz group.  They got a workout dvd out on some infomercial....

Yeah, the Bronx Bartendaz. These dudes workout at the park that replaced the Old Yankee Stadium, I believe. Wildmen.

Yeah, the Bronx Bartendaz. These dudes workout at the park that replaced the Old Yankee Stadium, I believe. Wildmen.

For those who workout in the park, invest in gravity boots.

That is all.

For those who workout in the park, invest in gravity boots.

That is all.

Am I reaching if I feel like they're on roids? I don't see how bodyweight exercises can get you that big. No hater.

Am I reaching if I feel like they're on roids? I don't see how bodyweight exercises can get you that big. No hater.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Crazy. They should try out for the US gymnastics team
laugh.gif

Man in the Max B video, where dude was like "hold that hold that hold that" and he walked under him I was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Crazy. They should try out for the US gymnastics team
laugh.gif

Man in the Max B video, where dude was like "hold that hold that hold that" and he walked under him I was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Genetics.

Genetics.

I wonder what leg exercises they do
it wouldn't make any sense to workout you type body when your lower body aint $#!@ 

they creative though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in the pin you got to make do with what you got

I wonder what leg exercises they do
it wouldn't make any sense to workout you type body when your lower body aint $#!@ 

they creative though 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in the pin you got to make do with what you got

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Genetics.
That among other things. Those bodyweight workouts are crazy though, I would think of them as more of a toner though, not a big muscle builder.

Back
Top Bottom