Curren$y "Props to the Tribe"/"Cell Phone Problems" VID

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

pimp.gif
That ghostwriter of his is on point.
You must be new. He may have been signed under Weezy but dude been spittin' for atleast 4 years now with heat. Life At 30,000 feet got some heat onit.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

pimp.gif
That ghostwriter of his is on point.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
fall back.....its well noted that the song "walk it off" ondedication 2 was jacked from currensy cause he made it when he was with no limit

Leave the beat alone if you can't improve it............. That goes for anyone.

yea I liked the first song better, but the videos are a little weak. I STILL EFFS with my boy Curren$y tho 4real!!!!

I've been sayin Curren$y was nice since 2002, he can rap...im not feelin his new image though. This skateboarding and sneakerhead look is on some foo fooshhh. He just jumpin on whatever is hot

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I've been sayin Curren$y was nice since 2002, he can rap...im not feelin his new image though. This skateboarding and sneakerhead look is on some foo foo shhh. He just jumpin on whatever is hot

He is a skateboarder

Yea dude actually skates. I've been seein' him rock +%+ like DC for atleast 3 years now. All I remember from when he was with No Limit was rockin'that ugly %%! P Miller and No Limit Gear but that was mandatory.

I for one applaud the young man...plus it's hard to hate on anybody flowing over ATCQ beats...it could never measure up but it's automatically"not wack". I don't know why...

"If Fashion was a +$+%# Im %%%%+! her in the @@% cause Im touchin the $$@% b4 it comeout"-Curren$y The Hot Spitta
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ejm205

"If Fashion was a +$+%# Im %%%%+! her in the @@% cause Im touchin the $$@% b4 it comeout"-Curren$y The Hot Spitta
eek.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
yea that line had me like
eek.gif

Currensy been hot since he was down wit Soulja and Mr. Marcello bak b4 nolimit, and he and wale r of the few who flow bout fashion and dont cum off wack.

Back
Top Bottom