Curren$y, Ty Dolla $ign, and D.C.'s DB Bantino at The Fillmore Silver Spring MD

I am Marketing Director at Kaizen Concerts and on Feb 20th, we are hosting Curren$y Da Hot Spitta, newest Taylor Gang member Ty Dolla $ign, and D.C.s own DB Bantino with DJ Chi Rizzo and DJ Schemes at The Fillmore Silver Spring.

View media item 747427
We may even have some surprise guests.

Please also make sure you buy your tickets, selling now on Ticketmaster or LiveNation. OR PM me, and I'll sell at facevalue, without the Ticketmaster outrageous fees. This concert is not to be missed! :smokin

I am Marketing Director at Kaizen Concerts and on Feb 20th, we are hosting Curren$y Da Hot Spitta, newest Taylor Gang member Ty Dolla $ign, and D.C.s own DB Bantino with DJ Chi Rizzo and DJ Schemes at The Fillmore Silver Spring.

We may even have some surprise guests.

Please also make sure you buy your tickets, selling now on Ticketmaster or LiveNation. OR PM me, and I'll sell at facevalue, without the Ticketmaster outrageous fees. This concert is not to be missed!
smokin.gif
If we attend im sure its for curren$y all those other cats seem wack 

Ty Dolla $ign has been all over the place. He might be next to blow, it would be good to see him now, plus I'm sure he would bring the ladies out. DB Bantino is a DC rapper with ties to Wale and Fat Trel.

We all know what Curren$y can do.

Like I said, if anyone interested in tix just let me know. Face val is $45. Buying from Tickemaster or LiveNation its like 57.

Hope to see ya'll there

I'm gonna be out of town on the 20th. I'm definitely gonna hit you up for other events tho. I seen Chance the Rapper and Dom Kennedy at the Fillmore, i'm looking to go to a few more concerts.

Me and the homies were just talking about this show. I'll probably buy my ticket next week.
Ironically, Ty Dolla $ign was at the Dom show there last week too.

Bringing this back up!

Two days left. Buy from the door to avoid the fees if you have to. This show will be great. Ty Dolla is about to be big and we all know what Curren$y can do.

Back
Top Bottom