Current price for DS Jordan 12 "Playoffs" sz 9?

wj4

Hi all,

What is the ongoing price for a pair of the Jordan "Playoffs" 12 in sz 9? This is for the model that released last year.

Thanks.

Are they DS? If so prob $225-$250ish is a fair price you may be able to get up to $270 to the right person.

Worn prob $125-$200 depending on how much wear.

Last edited:
Hi all,

What is the ongoing price for a pair of the Jordan "Playoffs" 12 in sz 9? This is for the model that released last year.

Thanks.
$225-$250 if DS bruh...

I just picked some up and some cool grey 12's both DS for $240 each...

Thanks, dudes.

It's hard to even find a DS pair in a 9 and when I find one, they want $300 :lol:

I will wait for some around $225 to 250 range.

It'll be tough to find some DS in that range. I got lucky when I got both of my pairs for under $250 each. Check these out, they're $285 but still not too bad of a price for DS 12's

http://www.kixify.com/product/jordan-playoffs-12
Thanks, man.

I'm not even hip to sites like these anymore since I just buy here and there nowadays :lol:

I just want these for old time sakes. The 12-13 remind me of the old middle school days.

That price of $285 plus $20 for shipping comes out to pretty much the eBay average of $300 Buy it Now with free shipping. If I can get a pair, I'll get. If not, no worries. I'll hunt on Craigslist and hope for the best.

Thanks, man.

I'm not even hip to sites like these anymore since I just buy here and there nowadays :lol:

I just want these for old time sakes. The 12-13 remind me of the old middle school days.

That price of $285 plus $20 for shipping comes out to pretty much the eBay average of $300 Buy it Now with free shipping. If I can get a pair, I'll get. If not, no worries. I'll hunt on Craigslist and hope for the best.

I hear you bruh... Good luck on your search

Back
Top Bottom