Custom Air Jordan Comfort XI's

selfmade__89

formerly selfmadeapparel
Didnt like the red that these came with and i was going to go for a dmp 11 colorway but couldnt find any gold hue paint.

Only a little change, nothing big.

Didnt like the red that these came with and i was going to go for a dmp 11 colorway but couldnt find any gold hue paint.

Only a little change, nothing big.

Not a fan of the shoe, but you did a really nice job with those
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Looks good, great job especially around the edges. Nice.
smokin.gif
haha thanks man. whats funny is that i didnt mask off any of the edges and just did it freehand

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Looks good, great job especially around the edges. Nice.
smokin.gif
haha thanks man. whats funny is that i didnt mask off any of the edges and just did it freehand

not a fan of these shoes either
although they dolook pretty comfortable
not my cup of tea though

Very impressive.....the customizing, not the shoe. I hate this shoe, but you did a really good job.

Very impressive.....the customizing, not the shoe. I hate this shoe, but you did a really good job.

very nice! little touches of concord or gold would really make this shoe pop. but you did an awesome job!

very nice! little touches of concord or gold would really make this shoe pop. but you did an awesome job!

Back
Top Bottom