Customer Reviews of Nike ID...

well guys I'm a first time buyer of a Nike ID product and I was just wondering wat some Nike talkeds have experienced with the products lie qualitY and iforders come through in less than four weeks or does it take the full four weeks fir them to create and deliver the shoes. Any reviews or info is greatlyappreciated....

I've done Nike ID on 4 occasions. Everytime they've taken less than the 4 weeks, more like 2-3 but that probably depends on the time of the year youorder. Quality is pretty much on point with anything you could buy in the store and since they're individually made probably a little bit better.

I've done ID on 3 occasions, and every one has been excellent. The wait is usually 2-3 weeks, and the quality is top notch. Not the least bit disappointedand will do ID again for sure.

yea ive done ID only once for my Huarache 2K5 and like the others said the quality is very very nice. I wasnt dissapointed at all.
Will most def. do it again sometime.

-Tyler

not to beat a dead horse but I have made quite a few pairs on nike iD the longest I ever had to wait was five weeks for a pair of shox bombers but, theestimated wait time was six weeks so it was still not bad. The quality has always been good on all but one pair I made, but I took them back to a nike outletand was able to get something else. so you should be happy with your order once you get it.

I've IDd 2 pairs of AM90s and was quite pleased with the time frame and the quality. IMO they are of better quality then GRs and the like. now the coloroptions do leave me desiring more but that is another story

^ they might've been AM premiums. in any case those went for a lot of scratch but had some nice colors, wish I could afford em

I've only done a pair of dunks and they came out geat. nike put a lot of money into their ID program they will give you a great product (or at least asgood as what's on the store shelf)

A few years back when AM95s were up (are they still available as IDs?) I did up a custom ID pair for fun - I showed them to my GF (now wife) who got a friendin the US to order them for me & get them shipped (I'm in Toronto) & man am I happy with them.

Good quality for a little bit extra, from my experience.

I've done a pair for Kobe 2's for ball and I must say I was quite impressed with the outcome and quality. Highly recommended!

I've id'd a pair of Hyperdunks & can't wait to id some more for the church league next year once I get the chippers right.

it's been a LONG time since i've ordered from nikeID... but my past experiences were pretty good.

like most, the shipping was usually less than 4 weeks (but not by much). i never had an issue with quality, either. most products i ordered (am1, am95, am 90and shox nz) were similar in quality to what you would find in retail stores. i have heard complaints from people about colors not quite matching what was onthe site. this was not my experience, though.

I've on ID'd once, but was really happy with the outcome..I'd say the only "problem" I had with my AM 90's was the white paintstarted to peel after awhile, which isn't anything new with Nike..But I figured they'd last a little longer before they started peeling..

I have ordered from NikeId 3 times, and I have received excellent products. The quality has been great, and production has been quick. The shortest amount oftime to get a product was 1 week, the longest was 4 weeks.

I wish Nike ID went back to the older materials on the 90's when they first came out....I loooooooved how they had the mesh toebox and the infared coloroption......and they were 90$ which made it even better!!!! Hopefully someday it will happen again

i think the quality of IDs are almost better on some occasions.. the 95s i got were crazy.. and the dunks are as good as dunks will get..

I have purchased from Nike ID about 11 times(5 pairs of Am90's, 3 pairs of Dunks, and 3 pairs of Kobe IV's) and have had a complaint only 1 time when Ireceived some nasty quality AM90's (about 3 years ago). So I would say my experience has been nearly perfect. So I would highly recommend NikeID.

Back
Top Bottom