Cute White Gurl with baby fat

L4L you are weird. How do you find these videos? Like the "thick" college girl that cooks and %!+

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

beautiful w/o being HOT....
My favorite. I damn near hate "HOT!". I like "cute" the most. It's the sexiest there is IMO. "HOT!" is like allprettyfied with matching boots on and a limelight persona. Cute is like when baby girl is walking around in sweat pants and a hanes undershirt with lightmakeup listening to Lauren Hill on her pink iPod. I'm a cuteness connoisseur, word to short chicks with giant wine glasses.... too cute
smile.gif

FTR, Shorty in this vid is INCREDIBLY cute
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

beautiful w/o being HOT....
My favorite. I damn near hate "HOT!". I like "cute" the most. It's the sexiest there is IMO. "HOT!" is like all prettyfied with matching boots on and a limelight persona. Cute is like when baby girl is walking around in sweat pants and a hanes undershirt with light makeup listening to Lauren Hill on her pink iPod. I'm a cuteness connoisseur, word to short chicks with giant wine glasses.... too cute
smile.gif

FTR, Shorty in this vid is INCREDIBLY cute
eek.gif
pimp.gif

the thing about it too is she'll still be cute when she's older, but 'hot' women usually fall off

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Not bad, she's actually really overly attractive..
This, this is new to me. Overly attractive??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Anyways she was very cute but as someone said before I couldnt watch that video for more than two minutes.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Baby fat? Huh?

smh.gif
I wasn't even gone say $+@#.... shorty looking right as hell below the neck as well...
I was thinking the same thing.

How does that girl have "baby fat"?

She's bad.. Damn. I Love blondes. But does anyone actually listen to these videos? I don't think I've ever not seen one on mute.

I hate these videos where they sit and talk about their life stories and their problems. Who gives a damn?
Throw on "She Gotta Donk" and your boyshorts, you know the drill.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom