Cyntoia Brown vol. Sex Slave Now Serving Life

The dude didn't deserve to die. But he was buying sex from an underage girl what had me forced into sex trafficking. He was not being a productive member of society where he was doing that. He was being a low life rapist. And by your admission, you could care less about cruel and unusual punishment for rapist.

How did he know she was underage? Buying sex isn't rape. She was not forced to do anything. This is not sex trafficking. Cutthroat was her boyfriend not her pimp. Sure rapist should be punished but sex for money aint rape. Social media got people thinking that she was sold to this man and being held against her will and had to kill him to get free.

Last edited:
So would you say it's possible that due to the trauma she experienced in her life that her moral and ethical code were screwed causing her to make many bad choices including but not limited to murder?

Does the trauma someone experiences in their life excuse murder from a legal standpoint? How many people in jail now wish they could go to a judge and say "I grew up rough that's why I robbed and killed that man?"

So would you say it's possible that due to the trauma she experienced in her life that her moral and ethical code were screwed causing her to make many bad choices including but not limited to murder?
That is fair but how do you measure that?

How did she know she was underage? Buying sex isn't rape. She was not forced to do anything. This is not sex trafficking. Cutthroat was her boyfriend not her pimp. Sure rapist should be punished but sex for money aint rape.
Not knowing the age of your sexual partner is not a viable excuse for statutory rape. Did you not know this? :lol:

She was not old enough to consent. Sex without legal consent is rape.

THE MAN HE KILLED, AND YOU ARE CALLING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY, WAS A RAPIST. Yet she is the price of **** degenerate.

If he was not killed that night,and like I said he should not have, but both addressed, he would get charged, convicted, and put on the registry. Classified as a sexual predator.

In your words, rape and murder are two things you do not compromise on. You do not look at the circumstances surrounding them. You are cool with cruel and unususal punishment regarding juveniles, I am sure you are cool with it for adults.

Your entire argument is built on a foundation of hypocrisy.

Does the trauma someone experiences in their life excuse murder from a legal standpoint? How many people in jail now wish they could go to a judge and say "I grew up rough that's why I robbed and killed that man?"
We do this now. It happens during sentencing.

Let us remember she was not pardoned.

She was granted clemency

This is not sex trafficking. Cutthroat was her boyfriend not her pimp. Sure rapist should be punished but sex for money aint rape. Social media got people thinking that she was sold to this man and being held against her will and had to kill him to get free.

One can be a pimp and a boyfriend. Thought a dude in these streets would know that.

The very wikipedia page you referenced said he was her boyfriend and pimp :lol:

You don't know what sex trafficking is apparently. Acting like she needed to be found in a shipping container with 25 Russian girls for it to be declared sex trafficking.

One can be a pimp and a boyfriend. Thought a dude in these streets would know that.

The very wikipedia page you referenced said he was her boyfriend and pimp :lol:

You don't know what sex trafficking is apparently. Acting like she needed to be found in a shipping container with 25 Russian girls for it to be declared sex trafficking.
Since he in the streets, but tough on crime, I hope he is on the way to turn himself in all every and all illegal activity h ever engaged in.

If you say so. This woman was never a victim. There was no sex trafficking ring her pimp was her boyfriend. She says she shot a man in self defense but he was found laying with his fingers crossed. The girl committed murder.

If you say so. This woman was never a victim. There was no sex trafficking ring her pimp was her boyfriend. She says she shot a man in self defense but he was found laying with his fingers crossed. The girl committed murder.
And she served time for said murder

Your red pill ranting and hypocrisy seems to ignore that fact.

Apparently I don't. Your example is exactly what I believe sex trafficking to be. A low level pimp moving from hotel to hotel with his underage trick ain't sex trafficking to me.

Apparently I don't. Your example is exactly what I believe sex trafficking to be. A low level pimp moving from hotel to hotel with his underage trick ain't sex trafficking to me.
Just like your views on the 8th amendment, and statutory rape, this just further proves you do not have a firm grasp of the law.

Dawg you not dumb. You doing this on purpose now. It don't matter what trafficking is to you. Look up the word instead of trying to interpret it yourself

Last edited:

A.png

B.png

C.png

D.png

E.png

F.png

F.png

Not knowing the age of your sexual partner is not a viable excuse for statutory rape. Did you not know this? :lol:

She was not old enough to consent. Sex without legal consent is rape.

THE MAN HE KILLED, AND YOU ARE CALLING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY, WAS A RAPIST. Yet she is the price of **** degenerate.

If he was not killed that night,and like I said he should not have, but both addressed, he would get charged, convicted, and put on the registry. Classified as a sexual predator.

In your words, rape and murder are two things you do not compromise on. You do not look at the circumstances surrounding them. You are cool with cruel and unususal punishment regarding juveniles, I am sure you are cool with it for adults.

You need to go back and read what actually happened instead of reading Rihanna’s Instagram posts.

You need to go back and read what actually happened instead of reading Rihanna’s Instagram posts.
k

So now are you claiming he is not a rapist because she stated they didn't have sex? Is that the slight of hand you are trying to pull?

Thought you said you were not gonna troll in 2019?

Last edited:
DAWG ... I actually read into this lady ... NAW ... I retract my previous comments suggesting any semblance of leniency ...

She is a murderer, plain and simple ... The fact that she is going home is a travesty and shows just how perverse and ignorant the populous is today ...

I will chalk up those defending her as folks that haven't read all of her story ...

DAWG ... I actually read into this lady ... NAW ... I retract my previous comments suggesting any semblance of leniency ...

She is a murderer, plain and simple ... The fact that she is going home is a travesty and shows just how perverse and ignorant the populous is today ...

I will chalk up those defending her as folks that haven't read all of her story ...

Yup! Repped!

We do this now. It happens during sentencing.

Let us remember she was not pardoned.

She was granted clemency

Yea I'm ok with the outcome of this situation but there are people who believe she should never have been punished at all which I dont agree with

k

So now are you claiming he is not a rapist because she stated they didn't have sex? Is that the slight of hand you are trying to pull?

Thought you said you were not gonna troll in 2019?

What justifies her killing a man by shooting him at point blank range in the middle of the night while he is sleeping then stealing his wallet and the $172 in cash he had?

Back
Top Bottom