Cyntoia Brown vol. Sex Slave Now Serving Life

hell is wrong with yall, a thread about a girl sold for sex as a teenager spending her life in prison because of it devolves into how "bad" she is
c'mon fam

NT has an entire thread full of dudes salivating over sex offenders so that kind of talk never really comes as a surprise :lol:

hell is wrong with yall, a thread about a girl sold for sex as a teenager spending her life in prison because of it devolves into how "bad" she is
c'mon fam

Lowkey wanted to say this when the thread started going left but I ain’t know if I was doing too much by looking @ it like that

Came here to post the same thing. Hopefully she's able to fully assimilate, salvage what's left of her youth, and experience the good things in life she's missed out on.

i remember this story. didn't realize she has done 15 yrs already. think that is enough time

Man if she got a man lined up outside da pen he a lucky mofo....
I would be practicing so many moves imma put on her in the mirror till she gets released

Wouldn't be shocked if she liked chicks at this point. Males did her wrong all her life.

Wouldn't be shocked if she liked chicks at this point. Males did her wrong all her life.

Indeed either way shes a beautiful woman....
plk37kvzsgy8wrtobzku.jpg

d9cb0670dea3324a07153770ab61b71b.jpg

Can someone explain why she deserves to be free? Reading up on this story I’m just not understanding how. She’s a baddie for sure and it’s tragic the things that happened in her childhood but I’m just not sold on her being locked being some great injustice.

Can someone explain why she deserves to be free? Reading up on this story I’m just not understanding how. She’s a baddie for sure and it’s tragic the things that happened in her childhood but I’m just not sold on her being locked being some great injustice.
brown was 16 when she committed that crime. you can argue whether or not she should have been charged as an adult or not. throw in her tough upbringing and her history of being abused

i think 15 yrs is quite a lot of time. i hear some say she should've got a couple yrs, which i didn't agree.

There’s a threshold for how much a negative environment can affect your judgement and decision making skills. Given her traumatizing upbringing circumstances, one can empathize that she was responding to a poor situation in a way that was shaped by that horrific upbringing.

So taking all that into consideration, while guilty with time served at 15 years (I think?), it’s easy to understand why she’s granted freedom.

$tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol

I suppose she's served enough time by now. I'm glad that she's getting out. She def doesn't deserve a life sentence.

I think the discussion can be had on whether what she did was right or wrong tho. No need to keep pushing the self defense narrative. The facts that we have on her case are enough to make strong arguments on either side.

Last edited:

a better question is can you explain why she deserves to be locked up 15+ years later after her crime? dude was buying 16 year old ***** and she just wanted to dip.

Back
Top Bottom