D-12 album confirmed by Bizarre

[h3]Bizarre: "New D12 Album In April"[/h3]
by JOKESTA

THURSDAY DECEMBER 27, 2007

asset.jpg

Detroit rap group D12 has been on the quiet end of things for some time now.
The group, who lost one of their most prominent member--Eminem's right hand man, Proof--has been rumored to be working on their junior album for well over a year now.

The LP, which is tentatively titled "The Ambition," has now been confirmed by D12 member, Bizarre.

"We are currently in the studio working on our third album, our junior album. We're about halfway finished." Said Bizarre in a recent interview.

"We should probably be finished the first of next year. It'll probably be in stores in April. There's talk of a tour, but it's just talk." He continued.

[h3]In other news…[/h3]
Early reports indicated that the bulk of the albums production would be handled by Eminem with Mr. Porter a.k.a. Kon Artis, Hi-Tek, Dr. Dre, Scott Storch, and Luis Resto also contributing.

Appearances will come from Dr. Dre, Busta Rhymes, Trick-Trick and others.

If this so cant wait for it!
http://www.defsounds.com/news/Bizarre_new_d12_album_in_april

agreed it wont be the same but they cant stop rappin because proof isnt around anymore.

D-12 has always been garbage to me, besides Em. Proof was straight, but nothing spectacular.

Wow...I'm a big fan of their first LP but classic? Wow. Lol. Anyways, I don't know if I should be excited for this or just feel like its a waste oftime. If Eminem hasn't finished going through his 'not putting effort into his work' faze than I don't want to hear it.

I loved Devil's Night, I rarely skip any tracks. D12 World was ehhhh. I'd rather have a straight Em album, but I guess I'll take whatever I can getthese days from the Shady guy. Like visual said, he needs to actually try though.

I heard they had some verses Proof recorded before he died that will be use on the album.

Any word on Proofs album "Only Time Will Tell", the album he recorded in 24 hours?

unless Eminem is literally ALL over it...

i aint even gonna be checking for it.

even if its unreleased Proof verses...IMO when they use a deads person verses and throw it on a song and kills it for me...theres no "chemistry" likewith all these dudes in the studio and #[email protected] off topic and whatnot...just not a good look.

but MR porter is a good producer

Forget D12. When is Em's solo joint coming out?

D12 is honestly nothing without Em and Proof. Mr. Porter is nice on the boards and thats it. Thisalbum is only going to be good for production and what to expect out of Em to see if he still got it.

devil's night is tight,but d12 world sucks hope this album is better than devil's night..

Heard the news is Every one at aftermath is going to drop a album around the same time dre does so another up in smoke tour might be on the way

i think d12 will come strong hopefully they wont release wacky songs like they always do and stick to the hardcore rap formula.....

Back
Top Bottom