Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

1. I must say though some of you act like you yourself just got emancipated from slavery not that along ago, talking about "tapping" and what not. It is 2016.

2. How many times was it stated that Trump is a showmanship king and he understands that any publicity = good publicity, regardless of what the public opinion is? Therefore, Trump has probably hosted all of your favorite rappers, athletes and entertainers at some point and time at his house in NYC, Hamptons or Florida. Those people know each other at a personal level the majority don't get to see, with each having personal motives. :lol:

3. Kanye is nothing but an entertainer and just like Trump, he too understands any publicity is a good publicity. Naturally, that was what it is and nothing more will come out of this meeting. Nothing changes. And your favorite rapper, however you may have felt about him before supporting Trump and closing out the Pablo tour, is most likely the same guy. The guy with the gradieour goals and he talks them into reality.

4. Everyone equally hates Trump for the most part. If no minorities were elected into any of the cabinet positions he is offering, what good will that do for the minorities? Infact, all minorities should take any of those positions available and they could be used to represent the voices of those that is barely represented in this incoming office. The Jews do this efficiently all the time and that allows for all their problems to be addressed first.

Yeezy for Ambassador to France :lol: #NsinParis

Last edited:
Obama is the only black person that has a justifiable excuse to be around Trump. He needs to show the Bigot how to work the White House Keurig Machine.

These fools really going to meet with a clown that wants to unleash stop-n-frisk in the inner cities, doesn't even know where more black people live, was part of the diet Jim Crow birther movement, been sued for housing discrimination twice, was calling for the death of innocent black men (central park 5), and even after they were proven innocent still smeared their name, refers to our communities as "the blacks", nominated a AG that will stop all the clemency filings that have been going on, will never try to transition back to public prisons, and will most likely end the civil rights lawsuits that have been filed recently, is looking to reverse Obama's decision to ban police department getting hold of military gear, supports your communities voting rights being attack, supported Medicaid not being expanded in states where black people live the most, and has not even suggested policy that direct or even indirectly help the community.

Meeting this fool is making yourself look like a straight up clown.
Fam, I dont think billionaires make their own coffee...like ever.
laugh.gif

I'm not a barack fan but I'll at least give him a higher boss status than ever making his own too.

His clothing line and rants make kanye look like a straight up fool.

This is like the smartest thing he's done in ages

Last edited:
Obama is the only black person that has a justifiable excuse to be around Trump. He needs to show the Bigot how to work the White House Keurig Machine.

These fools really going to meet with a clown that wants to unleash stop-n-frisk in the inner cities, doesn't even know where more black people live, was part of the diet Jim Crow birther movement, been sued for housing discrimination twice, was calling for the death of innocent black men (central park 5), and even after they were proven innocent still smeared their name, refers to our communities as "the blacks", nominated a AG that will stop all the clemency filings that have been going on, will never try to transition back to public prisons, and will most likely end the civil rights lawsuits that have been filed recently, is looking to reverse Obama's decision to ban police department getting hold of military gear, supports your communities voting rights being attack, supported Medicaid not being expanded in states where black people live the most, and has not even suggested policy that direct or even indirectly help the community.

Fam, I dont think billionaires make their own coffee...like ever.:lol:
I'm not a barack fan but I'll at least give him a higher boss status than ever making his own too.
His clothing line and rants make kanye look like a straight up fool.
This is like the smartest thing he's done in ages

I was being facetious troll. Relax

Dudes will gloss over all of this though.

Trump has done and said so much bs about ppl of color that it has now become convoluted. Don't know where to start, where it will end, and where it's going.

Kanye BEEN a sucka though. Par of the course for him.

Last edited:
Despite backing Hubert Humphrey in his failed 1968 bid for presidency against Richard Nixon, Brown openly campaigned for and endorsed Nixon in the 1972 presidential election. Many in the black community turned against Brown — "Has James Brown Sold Black People Out or Sold Them In?," reads one headline in the film — with some going so far as to burn his albums. In one scene, Brown is heard asking Nixon to support a national holiday for Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday. "We're examining what could be appropriate," replied Nixon. "Good luck and much success to you." In private, though, Nixon was less cordial. "No more black stuff," the president can be heard saying via vintage audio tapes. "Too much black stuff. No more blacks from now on; just don't bring them in here. James Brown apparently is very popular amongst young people; he is black. Well, what am I supposed to do, just sit and talk to him or what?"

I was being facetious troll. Relax
Bruh, that was a lot of writing in that middle paragraph.  You are serious about beung facetious
Respect

Like a circus bathroom, every one of your damb post. You know I was talking about your corny *** coffee comment

But I'm sure all those racist stuff Trump has done, listed in the middle paragraph, just makes him more endearing to you.

Last edited:
when the president got ya favorite rapper on speed dial :pimp:

hold this W kanye :pimp:

More like "hold these tap shoes Kanye" Between Kanye and Omarosa WE don't have time for ***** and negro bed wenches. They are cancerous within our community.

Trump had Kanye West, Ray Lewis, and Jim Brown visit him today. Sad day for Black America.

no other ethnicity or enclave holds itself to such a standard...

a diverse thought of opinion should be a welcoming new edition to da books of ideology. ...

Last edited:
That a circus bathroom, every one of your damb post. You know I was talking about your corny *** coffee comment

But I'm sure all those racist stuff Trump has done, listed in the middle paragraph, just makes him more endearing to you.
Stop walking into said bathrooms so often bro.

Truthfully I didnt read the second paragraph because it looked copied and pasted from columbia.

Im sure you let ole trump have it tho

he's a black guy, but the image he see's in the mirror is 'dominican'..or whatever that really is. Son is haitian and he knows it. there's no talking sense to him bro.

I revoked ninjas Doninican card a few weeks ago, I'm more Dominican than he is....he don't represent us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom