Status
Not open for further replies.
Every ******* thread...

Y'all dudes legit crushing on this man.

Jeez Louise.

mean.gif
Yup. I think they're all in cahoots. 

Why you take his Latino card? :lol:
Obviously Kanye and Trump are not that much on opposite ends cuz Ye said he woulda voted for him and in the video they're standing there all buddy buddy and Trump says "we've been friends for a long time". Kanye has been saying dumb **** about race for a few years now. This _ said Kim has helped race relations. :lol: This _ is clearly out his damn mind.

And CTG been a tap dancer. Him haning with the she devil is just more evidence.

WHO gives two ***** if Kanye or Charlamagne are "tapdancing" why is this getting AP coverage of all things??

I constantly hear people talk about Kanye stans and yet they offer up the same if not more attention to him as the stans.

I give a **** when these clowns try speak to black people and encourage them to tapdance with them.

As far as the attention. It's Kanye West he's always gonna get attention. The attention seems to be all good when his stans praise the trash he's been putting out and buy his wack shoes. But when people call out his dumb **** then it's "leave Kanye alone".

nah im talking bout da past election season.

Kanye probably looking for that inauguration day performance look.

This + he probably genuinely wants to get in good with the next President of the United States.

Beyond the theatrics it still is the President Elect and one of our important and versatile creative minds.

Also the way he phrased his tweets makes it sound like he's gonna try to be the bridge between "us" and Trump. Because at the end of the day you're still gonna hear what Kanye says and see what he's doing.

Either way, Kanye is a master of rebranding and staying relevant and Trump is a master of distraction and entertainment.

Should be an interesting relationship.

sometimes I feel like Kanye lives his life solely to have subject matter for his music. lol he coulda did all this in private and **** ride hillary in public like most other celebrities.

Last edited:
nah im talking bout da past election season.

Kanye probably looking for that inauguration day performance look.

This + he probably genuinely wants to get in good with the next President of the United States.

Beyond the theatrics it still is the President Elect and one of our important and versatile creative minds.

Also the way he phrased his tweets makes it sound like he's gonna try to be the bridge between "us" and Trump. Because at the end of the day you're still gonna hear what Kanye says and see what he's doing.

Either way, Kanye is a master of rebranding and staying relevant and Trump is a master of distraction and entertainment.

Should be an interesting relationship.

I genuinely feel like Kanye lives his life solely to have subject matter for his music.

:rofl: :rofl:

look at all these folks trying to get work in da big house.

dont want to be out there in the fields with the rest of their people. :smh:

I give a **** when these clowns try speak to black people and encourage them to tapdance with them.

As far as the attention. It's Kanye West he's always gonna get attention. The attention seems to be all good when his stans praise the trash he's been putting out and buy his wack shoes. But when people call out his dumb **** then it's "leave Kanye alone".

Excellent post

Who the **** said Kanye & Charlamagne are speaking for black people? . The only issue i've seen with Charlamagne and that white chick is that him doing that publicly increased conversation about her & gave her more notoriety to spread her *******. Trump however is the USA president already had 100X the platform Kanye has.

Kanye is a musician so deservedly his music will get attention, Kanye has always been associated with fashion so deservedly his fashion will bring attention..... Last i checked he just got out the hospital for losing his ****.... why is him sitting with Trump for 15 minutes front page news??

To put this in perspective i've seen more backlash and outrage for Kanye's meeting than i've seen for the bilderberg conferences, where literally the most powerful people in the world link up on a private estate for days & never give out a hint of information on what that's about. We're okay with our politicians, Tech Ceo's, Lawmakers, media heads having secret meetings but Ye has one and it's stories galore? PRIORITIES

"we" "our"

IDK thats just how i interpreted

i just could see him trying to explain it that way

Ain't no building a bridge with a racist. That's the same type of dumb **** CTG tried to say.

Kanye always wants that pat on the head so he would say some **** like that. Some _'s got that mindset, even when people show you who they are some _'s still will be like "please accept me I'm the different one"

trust me when i tell you dude is about to get a whole lot lighter. he wants to be like jackson that bad.

Now watch as a bunch of ****** who wouldn't risk 5$ out they own pocket come out and call Jim Brown a **** & Tap dancer :smh:

(and FTR i heavily disagreed with what Brown was saying regarding recent police relations but that doesn't negate everything he's said or done in the past.

To put this in perspective i've seen more backlash and outrage for Kanye's meeting than i've seen for the bilderberg conferences, where literally the most powerful people in the world link up on a private estate for days & never give out a hint of information on what that's about. We're okay with our politicians, Tech Ceo's, Lawmakers, media heads having secret meetings but Ye has one and it's stories galore? PRIORITIES

Pardon my French, but that's a bunch of baloney

People are always talking about that Bildeberg **** and have been for literally decades

I'm sure the folks from the "blow my mind" thread can attest to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom