Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
If yall against building bridges...whats the alternative? Race war??

What bridges are being built? Huh?

This is the same dude, that disrespected the black president for years. The black president that wanted criminal justice reform, that wanted a jobs program, that wanted to extend health insurance to the working poor (which black people are over represented in), that wanted to stop the flow of cheap guns into the inner city, and wanted to protect black people's voting rights. **** black people actually need.

And while the black president was asking Republicans in Congress for help on this, Trump was busy being a birther trying to delegitimize the man, and drumming up white nationalism against him.

Just 4 years ago, he demanded Obama show his college transcript to prove he was not a beneficiary or affirmative action.

This is the land of bigotry you really think wants a bridge to the black community? Just the other day he thanked black people for not voting, because that helped him win. Knowing black voting rights are under attack, that is one of the reasons turnout was down.

If Trump wants to be heard, he has plenty of things he can do, and he has moved in the opposite direction since the election.

Last edited:

This is the same dude, that disrespected the black president for years. The black president that wanted criminal justice reform, that wanted a jobs program, that wanted to extend health insurance to the working poor (which black people are over represented in), that wanted to stop the flow of cheap guns into the inner city, and wanted to protect black people's voting rights. **** black people actually need.

And while the black president was asking Republicans in Congress for help on this, Trump was busy being a birther trying to delegitimize the man, and drumming up white nationalism against him.

Just 4 years ago, he demanded Obama show his college transcript to prove he was not a beneficiary or affirmative action.

This is the land of bigotry you really think wants a bridge to the black community? Just the other day he thanked black people for not voting, because that helped him win. Knowing black voting rights are under attack, that is one of the reasons turnout was down.

Trump wants to be heard. He has plenty of things he can do, and he has moved in the opposite direction since the election.

Exactly. trump using kanye and kanye dont give a damn about no ones problems except his

And this right here is the problem. :lol: You're looking at this from some extreme point of view. It's not either you're friends with Trump or you blame Trump for everything. You can accept him for he is and has shown for decades. He's a blatant racist. Nothing is gonna come from the meeting besides Kanye getting his pat on the head.

I'm pretty sure for Kanye specifically this is exactly what he wanted

The article that tyisny posted said that he was looking to put Kanye in an entrepreneurial position in his administration

Exactly what Ye needs to at least be seriously taken as a candidate for upcoming elections...if Trump winning didn't already do that

Trump wants to be heard. He has plenty of things he can do, and he has moved in the opposite direction since the election.

No Rusty we must accept racist and build a bridge. Let's sit down with David Duke next.

:lol:

Goofy *** _'s.

If Trump wants to be heard, he has plenty of things he can do, and he has moved in the opposite direction since the election.
amen brother 

And this right here is the problem. :lol: You're looking at this from some extreme point of view. It's not either you're friends with Trump or you blame Trump for everything. You can accept him for he is and has shown for decades. He's a blatant racist. Nothing is gonna come from the meeting besides Kanye getting his pat on the head.

I'm pretty sure for Kanye specifically this is exactly what he wanted

The article that tyisny posted said that he was looking to put Kanye in an entrepreneurial position in his administration

Exactly what Ye needs to at least be seriously taken as a candidate for upcoming elections...if Trump winning didn't already do that

Dawg what? :lol:

Yeah we ain't got nothing else to talk about on this.

Discussions must be had for any bridges to be built in the first place no? Im no fan of trump but not talking to the next president solves nothing.

You didn't answer my question

No Rusty we must accept racist and build a bridge. Let's sit down with David Duke next.

Goofy *** _'s.

So we fight them?

That's how they get you my brother. They go through the person you respect. Don't do this. Don't listen with your heart, listen with your brain. If someone you respect sides with someone you don't, he made his choice, let him go.

Yup. Peep @ 1:34 of this video.

Little has changed

Goofy *** _'s.

I'm bout to do my part and hit up the Grand Wizard and see if he wants to hit the hot bar at Whole Foods.

Building Bridges during Tikka Masala Tuesday.

Last edited:
I don't think y'all fully understand who we are dealing with :smh:

Look at his cabinet choices and ask yourself if he can be reasoned with

Discussions must be had for any bridges to be built in the first place no? Im no fan of trump but not talking to the next president solves nothing.

You didn't answer my question

Goofy *** _'s.

So we fight them?

I answered it. There is no bridges to be built until Trump starts construction. Real Construction

He was actively trying to sabotage Obama with some diet Jim Crow nonsense. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
You fight the idea of bigotry and white supremacy itself, yes

Trump is the 2016 poster child of these 2 concepts

Agreed

I answered it. There is no bridges to be built until Trump starts construction. Real Construction

He was actively trying to sabotage Obama with some diet Jim Crow nonsense. He doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

I understand who Trump is and what he has done and currently is doing with his atrocious cabinet picks especially with his Senior advisor. But we know Trump isn't going to build or construct anything on his own.

I don't think y'all fully understand who we are dealing with :smh:

Look at his cabinet choices and ask yourself if he can be reasoned with

Wait...i'm also wondering what the alternative is

Regardless of all that sweet **** y'all are talking...

He's still your president...I don't understand how if you're a celebrity looking to better your community...how it is not important to have a direct line and possibly even a position within a presidents Administration...

if anything it should be even more vital to get more of "us" in contact with trump being that he IS a presumed bigot

now how much of a representation of "us" a post Kardashian blonde haired Kanye is, is definitely up for debate

but if Trump reached out to TI or David Banner and they declined the opportunity to at least have their agendas and plans be heard by those who run things...then they're goofy for letting their feelings about what he said get in the way of them being able to further the agenda for us

you can disagree with his views while also recognizing the logic and power of having communication with him.

Last edited:
And what about the Ray Lewis and Jim Brown fans?

Cats can't pick & choose who to diss. I want to see the same people shaming Kanye for meeting with Donnie... To shame Ray Lewis & the GREAT Jim Brown!

We've been ******** on ray Lewis for a long time now :lol:
Jim brown just started this with old age, his old age, plus the 50 years of work he's put in is preventing him from getting ******* on at this current comment

I wasn't really surprised to see Jim there, to be honest. He seems like someone who is gonna' speak up no matter who's in charge.

Ray been funny style since the Baltimore riots. And Jim Brown was on TNT agreeing with Chuck self hating ***.

Yeah i was shocked seeing Jim agree with Chuck. Ray Lewis probably just making sure Donnie isn't going to just make a reality show out of the Oval Office.

Feels weird to agree w/ Dipset, but he's spot on.

:lol: all love, man.

You fight the idea of bigotry and white supremacy itself, yes

Trump is the 2016 poster child of these 2 concepts

Agreed

I understand who Trump is and what he has done and currently is doing with his atrocious cabinet picks especially with his Senior advisor. But we know Trump isn't going to build or construct anything on his own.

He can do a ton for black people without needing one black person around him.

All the things I listed that the GOP said no to Obama on, he can take up.

He is ******* 70, we need to stop babying these bigots

Some of y'all really don't see the finesse move?

If Trump really wanted to hear about the state of black America, and hear about concrete ways to improve it, he would be meeting with sociologist, economist, civil rights lawyers, and activist. Not black celebrities so he can have a photo op.

Kanye is a sucka that got protected while under Jay's wing who would've been eaten alive in the mainstream or relegated to underground backpack rap if he didn't have that shot with Rocafella. Dude was food for the streets. He got saved by Beans, cousin Bang, etc. The era he came out in, weirdos weren't accepted like today. The way he's behaving now is who he's always been except now he doesn't HAVE to take advice and chill.

In my book he's a *** *** *****.

he "can" but you I know he most likely wont.

If Trump really wanted to hear about the state of black America, and hear about concrete ways to improve it, he would be meeting with sociologist, economist, civil rights lawyers, and activist. Not black celebrities so he can have a photo op.

My question wasn't about a finesse move, obviously you see no point of having meetings with him. I disagree.

Wait...i'm also wondering what the alternative is

Regardless of all that sweet **** y'all are talking...

He's still your president...I don't understand how if you're a celebrity looking to better your community...how it is not important to have a direct line and possibly even a position within a presidents Administration...

if anything it should be even more vital to get more of "us" in contact with trump being that he IS a presumed bigot

now how much of a representation of "us" a post Kardashian blonde haired Kanye is, is definitely up for debate

but if Trump reached out to TI or David Banner and they declined the opportunity to at least have their agendas and plans be heard by those who run things...then they're goofy for letting their feelings about what he said get in the way of them being able to further the agenda for us

you can disagree with his views while also recognizing the logic and power of having communication with him.

You don't need Trump to help your community. If you're David Banner or TIP you can do that **** on on your own with your people.

Donald Trump has been racist for decades but I'm sure he wants to help black people now unlike when he was sued for racial discrimination back in the day. Maybe he changed his mind. :lol:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/...tion-in-the-1970s-and-he-s-lying-about-it-now

According to Kranish and Fisher, the Justice Department lawsuit was “one of the most significant racial bias cases of the era.” It was based on evidence gathered by testers for the New York City Human Rights Commission, who documented that black people were told no apartments were available in Trump properties while white testers at the same time were immediately offered apartments. In a sampling of 10 Trump buildings, only 1 to 3.5 percent of the occupants were minorities, making it one of the strongest cases the Justice Department had ever seen for violations of the Fair Housing Act.

Trump fought the suit, tried to counter-sue, and finally settled, only to wind up back in court because he and his father weren’t complying with the terms of the settlement. So “no admission of guilt” boils down to “really damn guilty, but not admitting it.” And “we, along with many, many other companies … were sued” boils down to United States of America v. Fred C. Trump, Donald Trump and Trump Management, Inc.

The man lies. In this case, he lies about his record of racial discrimination. And that’s particularly relevant when you consider the racist campaign he’s running. Donald Trump has both racist words and racist deeds to his name, and there’s every reason to believe President Trump would back racist laws.

But y'all keep building that bridge.

he "can" but you I know he most likely wont.

My question wasn't about a finesse move, obviously you see no point of having meetings with him. I disagree.

So meet with black celebrities, not the folks Rusty mentioned?

Y'all don't understand white supremacy if you really believe trump talking to any Black celebrity is going to bring about actual change.

Trump knows Black folks did not vote for him and won't vote for him 4 years from now (if he lasts that long) so he damn sure isn't doing a damn thing for us.

The man doesn't even care about his own base. Like @Osh Kosh Bosh has been saying they thought they were in on the con.

These people voted for him and he is going to F them over

Zero sympathy whatsoever for all the Obamacare dependant folks having buyers remorse all of a sudden :lol:

http://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2016/12/13/13848794/kentucky-obamacare-trump

View media item 2260745
View media item 2260746
View media item 2260748
View media item 2260750
"You're scaring me" :lol: :lol:

This is also a very good point.

I'm just thinking from the perspective of a black entertainer/celebrity who could be meeting with Trump and not necessarily tap dancing or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom