DaBaby Thread

I was about to ask if anyone gave Stunna's album a listen.

Didn't do too much for me off one spin, but it was solid enough for me to give it more time.

Me and my wife went to school wit the dude cam he faught at the mall. My wife knew him, a lot of people sayin that video looks fake. He catchin a lot of heat on social lol
i'm from nyc so i'm not really qualified to speak on charlotte like that but I do live in charlotte...
and from an unbiased point of view it didn't look like cam instigated it to me. it looked like he responded to a situation and got jumped.
basically I don't believe a thing until I see the vid.
also knowing southpark mall, I don't see how we don't have more footage and how there weren't 2342343 cops.

its not adding up.
I know someone that knows cam and went to school with him too...they not rocking with da baby's story either.

sons music is dope but everything else is eh.
you know how much charlotte needs this and you dwell in negativity and sucker ****? wack.
dunno, I have a lot to say but i'm at work so i'll leave it alone.

D8J7oaCXsAIfYJt.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

i'm from nyc so i'm not really qualified to speak on charlotte like that but I do live in charlotte...
and from an unbiased point of view it didn't look like cam instigated it to me. it looked like he responded to a situation and got jumped.
basically I don't believe a thing until I see the vid.
also knowing southpark mall, I don't see how we don't have more footage and how there weren't 2342343 cops.

its not adding up.
I know someone that knows cam and went to school with him too...they not rocking with da baby's story either.

sons music is dope but everything else is eh.
you know how much charlotte needs this and you dwell in negativity and sucker ****? wack.
dunno, I have a lot to say but i'm at work so i'll leave it alone.

I’m from NC as well and Cam Coldheart is wack as **** :lol: absolutely not a soul in this state cares whether he blows up or not. Nor would he ever blow up to begin with. DaBaby has already put on Stunna and a couple other NC dudes. He doesn’t need to give free promo to everybody in the damn state. No rapper does that.

The fight was not at South Park Mall either. I forget where he said it was but I thought I remember them saying they were actually in Winston Salem.

I’m sure DaBaby’s security had a lot to do with the beat down but I **** with the dude’s music regardless. And we already know the dude lives the life he raps.

that coldheart cat been asking for an *** whooping for months and got it

not to mention he hasn't stopped talking about it since it happened

dude's a clown and got what he signed for

that coldheart cat been asking for an *** whooping for months and got it

not to mention he hasn't stopped talking about it since it happened

dude's a clown and got what he signed for

Yeah that bum was on IG talking **** for a while literally just to get DaBaby’s attention. For anybody to be like “man he shouldn’t have done that to somebody who’s from his own city”...he’s been asking for it for months.

I been hearing his joints when I'm out and they've been getting good responses, i love the vibe his joints give off in the club.

This joint goes hard, wish it was a whole song

Knockout video funny but this dude is trash, judging off the strength of that Suge song, which is now all over Atlanta radio.

Back
Top Bottom