Dada Cdubbz Chromes ASG or The Answers

Does anyone know the value of these right now? I know they were going like 300 a long time ago. They are the all chrome ones. Ive seen the posts on here about them but not just the CDUBBZ that came in pretty much every color. I dont care about those ones. Only the all Chrome ones that came in the special chrome box with the valour bag and mail in autograph card. They are sz12, with box and bag, and the poster DS. Anyone have a general idea? I know the price may have dropped.
Also does any have an idea about the of Reebok ANswers in the patent leather blue color way? they were blue but looked more purple and gold. Anyone know what a DS s12 with the box goes for?

Does anyone know the value of these right now? I know they were going like 300 a long time ago. They are the all chrome ones. Ive seen the posts on here about them but not just the CDUBBZ that came in pretty much every color. I dont care about those ones. Only the all Chrome ones that came in the special chrome box with the valour bag and mail in autograph card. They are sz12, with box and bag, and the poster DS. Anyone have a general idea? I know the price may have dropped.
Also does any have an idea about the of Reebok ANswers in the patent leather blue color way? they were blue but looked more purple and gold. Anyone know what a DS s12 with the box goes for?

Probably nothing, I gotta size 13 DS that I would love to get rid of but I know I wouldn't get close to what I paid for them 
laugh.gif

Probably nothing, I gotta size 13 DS that I would love to get rid of but I know I wouldn't get close to what I paid for them 
laugh.gif

I got a pair of those, solid shoes.  In terms of "price", not many Reebok's fetch much over $100, and I'm guessing these would be about the same (100-125 area)

I got a pair of those, solid shoes.  In terms of "price", not many Reebok's fetch much over $100, and I'm guessing these would be about the same (100-125 area)

i was literally just thinking about the chrome cdubbz... i remember selling like 10 pairs for $250 each back when they came out.. still have my  pair sitting in the closet where theyll probably be forever 
laugh.gif

i was literally just thinking about the chrome cdubbz... i remember selling like 10 pairs for $250 each back when they came out.. still have my  pair sitting in the closet where theyll probably be forever 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom