Daft Punk officially on Columbia

this is better than the MJ edit imo..

also if you your enjoy DP, which im sure you do if your here, check out Thomas Bang & Guy-Man's solo stuff. this is my personal favorite (Guy-Man's).
tumblr_lp9pqp84jt1qapg0h_large.gif

Last edited:
No word on how "official" this is but Nile Rodgers posted it on his site last week
The second Pharrell track

It sounds familiar though, but nothing other word on it yet

Want to press play. Really bad. :lol:

I'll hold off until the full version though

So there was a truck driving around in different countries decked out it RAM designs and apparently Columbia invited certain music people to join them in a listening party inside of it, there was a producer who was tweeting about it throughout the day but he signed a contract to be as discreet as possible when talking about it so the tweets didn't say much (He since deleted the tweets) he said something along the lines that the "leak" I posted of Lose Yourself to Dance didn't sound anything like what he heard but it is one of the best songs on the album.

So there was a truck driving around in different countries decked out it RAM designs and apparently Columbia invited certain music people to join them in a listening party inside of it, there was a producer who was tweeting about it throughout the day but he signed a contract to be as discreet as possible when talking about it so the tweets didn't say much (He since deleted the tweets) he said something along the lines that the "leak" I posted of Lose Yourself to Dance didn't sound anything like what he heard but it is one of the best songs on the album.

this is true. leak up there is fake.

this is better than the MJ edit imo..

also if you your enjoy DP, which im sure you do if your here, check out Thomas Bang & Guy-Man's solo stuff. this is my personal favorite (Guy-Man's).

crydamoure and roulé put out some of my all time favorite records. I remember a few years ago there was a rumor that they'd be releasing promos at WMC, perhaps with the new Daft Lite sub label they'll revisit that idea.

Sony confirmed the next Daft Punk single will be 'Lose Yourself To Dance', another track with Pharrell vocals. They also confirmed the third single will be a track titled 'Instant Crush', which has vocals from Julian Casablancas. (the Strokes vovalist)

Watched Iron Man 3 today. Before the previews rolled, the "Get Lucky" commercial that aired during SNL played and people were vibin' :smokin

A few people in unison said "I love this song!" And there was a little kid next to me noddin' his head to the music, then he told his older brother "I really like this song!" :lol: It was awesome.

Last edited:
itunes gonna stream the album for free next monday the 13th, expect a full leak by wednesday or thursday this week

well damb. i know its shipping to retailers this week, so it leaking by the weekend isn't outlandish. This may be their way of combating the leak. We'll see.

My desire for owning this has been kind of sidelined by the Boards of Canada game that went on for a little over a week. While I'm really excited about this album, what BoC did with their preorder was a masterstroke. Either way I can't wait until my physical copies arrive on the 21st, which will almost definitely be a few days after I get a digital copy since it's being released in Australia/Asia on the 17th and 18th.

about 2mins of Giorgio leaked on 4chan. its a recording from a listening party, so the quality isn't the best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom