~~~!!!***{DAL} Cowboys @ {MIN} Vikings 10.17.2010 - Sunday 4:15PM EST - Week 6 ***!!!~~~

Harvin
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Essentially dominate a half of football on the road, but you give everything back because of +*#%%!+ penalties and terrible special teams play... Pathetic.

laugh.gif
Essentially dominate a half of football on the road, but you give everything back because of +*#%%!+ penalties and terrible special teams play... Pathetic.

Originally Posted by theone2401

There is no excuse for the Vikings O-line being this bad

Especially when it was so good the previous years. I can't see Favre finishing the season if this continues..

Especially when it was so good the previous years. I can't see Favre finishing the season if this continues..

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I mean Hutch and McKinnie are getting up there but they are not devoid of talent either they dont block anyone or get no movement of if they do they get a penalty they just look poorly coached.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I mean Hutch and McKinnie are getting up there but they are not devoid of talent either they dont block anyone or get no movement of if they do they get a penalty they just look poorly coached.

Back
Top Bottom