~~~!!!***{DAL} Cowboys @ {MIN} Vikings 10.17.2010 - Sunday 4:15PM EST - Week 6 ***!!!~~~

Stevie-I had a long response typed out but just was like #$@@ it. I know Wade's not the answer.
I just wanted to see what you do because Parcells and Wade were complete opposites and neither worked.
I don't know what will.

Stevie-I had a long response typed out but just was like #$@@ it. I know Wade's not the answer.
I just wanted to see what you do because Parcells and Wade were complete opposites and neither worked.
I don't know what will.

To be real, I think Cowher wouldn't want to touch Dallas...Jerry is too controlling and if he is coming back to the game, I doubt it will be to an extremely, controlled high pressure situation like Dallas especially after the recent death of his wife.  I would guess the stress wouldn't be worth it for him.  But you guys are still talented so who is to say.

To be real, I think Cowher wouldn't want to touch Dallas...Jerry is too controlling and if he is coming back to the game, I doubt it will be to an extremely, controlled high pressure situation like Dallas especially after the recent death of his wife.  I would guess the stress wouldn't be worth it for him.  But you guys are still talented so who is to say.

Originally Posted by Brugal

Dallas needs Gruden and he does like this team a lot
laugh.gif
Why do people always clamor for "name" coaches?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

laugh.gif
i dunno, maybe gruden won a superbowl, maybe cowher won a superbowl ... i wonder if dungy would come coach the boys ...

laugh.gif
i dunno, maybe gruden won a superbowl, maybe cowher won a superbowl ... i wonder if dungy would come coach the boys ...

Originally Posted by MPire

Hate to say it but T.O. was right all along. Releasing him was the right decision but everything he said regarding our coaching, mainly Garrett, was spot on.
What did he say???

Originally Posted by MPire

Hate to say it but T.O. was right all along. Releasing him was the right decision but everything he said regarding our coaching, mainly Garrett, was spot on.
What did he say???

Our offensive line got pretty abused today. I hated all the screens as much as the next guy, but half the time Romo had no other option, dude could barely take 3 step drops.

Felix should NOT have been in there that much. This was a physical game, and Barber thrives on that. In certain situations yes, Felix should be getting the majority of the touches. Barber is fighter, and if the line isn't opening up holes, Barber should be the feature back. He can make the most out of nothing, and will fight for the extra yard.

Penalties again hurt us. They didn't kill us, but they hurt us. It's funny how everytime we have a big play, I automatically look at the screen waiting for some flag to be thrown negating the whole thing.

Either way, this loss sucks, and heads should roll, but I don't think they will. Fact of the matter is, the season is not entirely over. It should be, and our play has been horrible, but the way the NFC is, 9-7 will more than likely make the playoffs. Next week is the real test. Home game, coming off a painful loss, against a divisional opponent. If we lose Monday night, season can officially be declared over.

But until then, I don't see Jerry firing anyone. Oh, and we might as well trade Tashard for whatever we can get. He clearly is not part of the offensive gameplan anymore, which is disappointing.

Our offensive line got pretty abused today. I hated all the screens as much as the next guy, but half the time Romo had no other option, dude could barely take 3 step drops.

Felix should NOT have been in there that much. This was a physical game, and Barber thrives on that. In certain situations yes, Felix should be getting the majority of the touches. Barber is fighter, and if the line isn't opening up holes, Barber should be the feature back. He can make the most out of nothing, and will fight for the extra yard.

Penalties again hurt us. They didn't kill us, but they hurt us. It's funny how everytime we have a big play, I automatically look at the screen waiting for some flag to be thrown negating the whole thing.

Either way, this loss sucks, and heads should roll, but I don't think they will. Fact of the matter is, the season is not entirely over. It should be, and our play has been horrible, but the way the NFC is, 9-7 will more than likely make the playoffs. Next week is the real test. Home game, coming off a painful loss, against a divisional opponent. If we lose Monday night, season can officially be declared over.

But until then, I don't see Jerry firing anyone. Oh, and we might as well trade Tashard for whatever we can get. He clearly is not part of the offensive gameplan anymore, which is disappointing.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Felix is the better back and a far better receiver.  Barber is only good for one thing, short yardage.  I think his fresh legs helped him go like 5 for 5 on short yardage. 

That game was awful to watch because of the flags.  The refs controlled the entire game.  Every single meaningful play had a flag on it. 

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Felix is the better back and a far better receiver.  Barber is only good for one thing, short yardage.  I think his fresh legs helped him go like 5 for 5 on short yardage. 

That game was awful to watch because of the flags.  The refs controlled the entire game.  Every single meaningful play had a flag on it. 

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

laugh.gif
That was Dungy's SB, sorry.

And Cowher/Dungy would never coach for your fool-run franchise.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

laugh.gif
That was Dungy's SB, sorry.

And Cowher/Dungy would never coach for your fool-run franchise.

^ i like how you come back from the shadows to say that , and yet you have nothing to show for 10 years of good teams but your boy number 5 being traded.

your still corny dajokka .

^ i like how you come back from the shadows to say that , and yet you have nothing to show for 10 years of good teams but your boy number 5 being traded.

your still corny dajokka .

Back
Top Bottom