~~~!!!***{DAL} Cowboys @ {MIN} Vikings 10.17.2010 - Sunday 4:15PM EST - Week 6 ***!!!~~~

Did Miles just hurdle Roy? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i swear to GOD wade better tell these dumb +%+ mother !+@%%++ to run off the field ...

and by the way, the NFL is definitely trying to give this game to the Vikings ...

Originally Posted by cguy610

Excessive celebration??? I didn't know there was a no jumping rule?

Just saw the better replay.  I guess that means no jumping after touchdowns.  (I bet this won't apply to Brett)

Originally Posted by cguy610

Excessive celebration??? I didn't know there was a no jumping rule?

Just saw the better replay.  I guess that means no jumping after touchdowns.  (I bet this won't apply to Brett)

i swear to GOD wade better tell these dumb +%+ mother !+@%%++ to run off the field ...

and by the way, the NFL is definitely trying to give this game to the Vikings ...

If you get penalized for excessive celebration two weeks in a row thats on the team and not the league though.
Stick to dap and smacking %*@.

If you get penalized for excessive celebration two weeks in a row thats on the team and not the league though.
Stick to dap and smacking %*@.

the way the games shook out today, if the cowboys lose their season is pretty much over, if the vikings lose they still have a good chance ...

ps... i hate felix jones ... hate him ... he is a garbage rb and should be nothing more than a 10-15 touch specialty player ... jerry jones is an idiot ...

the way the games shook out today, if the cowboys lose their season is pretty much over, if the vikings lose they still have a good chance ...

ps... i hate felix jones ... hate him ... he is a garbage rb and should be nothing more than a 10-15 touch specialty player ... jerry jones is an idiot ...

i'm like this though, why do we seem like no one knows where to line up on offense? we take forever to hike the ball and it's because Romo is always sending someone to the other side or mouthing routes to our receivers ...

i'm like this though, why do we seem like no one knows where to line up on offense? we take forever to hike the ball and it's because Romo is always sending someone to the other side or mouthing routes to our receivers ...

Back
Top Bottom