~~~!!!***{DAL} Cowboys @ {MIN} Vikings 10.17.2010 - Sunday 4:15PM EST - Week 6 ***!!!~~~

Favre is too damn good for our secondary ... we have 1.5 players (newman and jenkins) in our defensive backfield and our linebackers cant cover ... Scandrick is one of the worst corners in the league ... and we go into the season with 3 corners in a pass first league ... really?

Favre is too damn good for our secondary ... we have 1.5 players (newman and jenkins) in our defensive backfield and our linebackers cant cover ... Scandrick is one of the worst corners in the league ... and we go into the season with 3 corners in a pass first league ... really?

cigarillo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Excessive celebration??? I didn't know there was a no jumping rule?

Just saw the better replay.  I guess that means no jumping after touchdowns.  (I bet this won't apply to Brett)

Yup, I called it.  Celebration rules don't apply to Brett.

Just saw the better replay.  I guess that means no jumping after touchdowns.  (I bet this won't apply to Brett)

dont be idiots, you can't use another player as a "prop" ... this was the "leapfrog" rule put in place because of ochocinco ... just like last week was ochos fault too ... +!*! the NFL and chad johnson ...

dont be idiots, you can't use another player as a "prop" ... this was the "leapfrog" rule put in place because of ochocinco ... just like last week was ochos fault too ... +!*! the NFL and chad johnson ...

Our defense is always put in bad spots by the offense/special teams. The last 3-4 td's allowed,
tennessee and minny had the ball spitting distance from the ez.

Our defense is always put in bad spots by the offense/special teams. The last 3-4 td's allowed,
tennessee and minny had the ball spitting distance from the ez.

Getting bailed out. It'd be a sin not to take advantage of this lets go.

Getting bailed out. It'd be a sin not to take advantage of this lets go.

Back
Top Bottom