~~~!!!***{DAL} Cowboys @ {MIN} Vikings 10.17.2010 - Sunday 4:15PM EST - Week 6 ***!!!~~~

we are garbage ... good luck this year Vikings ... we have coaches that dont even know whos in the game dumb *$* ray sherman #%$+ our coaching staff ... i'm out

we are garbage ... good luck this year Vikings ... we have coaches that dont even know whos in the game dumb *$* ray sherman #%$+ our coaching staff ... i'm out

This team, man I swear.
30t6p3b.gif

did homer Troy just say that Miles is the best, or 2nd best reciever in the league...and the only guy that can "come close" is Andre Johnson??...WHAT IS THIS DUDE SMOKING????? SUCH A HOMER

did homer Troy just say that Miles is the best, or 2nd best reciever in the league...and the only guy that can "come close" is Andre Johnson??...WHAT IS THIS DUDE SMOKING????? SUCH A HOMER

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

No matter how stupid these penalties have been so far, the game is tied. How you bailing right now?
30t6p3b.gif

We need to get AP going.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

No matter how stupid these penalties have been so far, the game is tied. How you bailing right now?
30t6p3b.gif

We need to get AP going.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

Well, over his last 16 games, Miles is at like 1900 yards and nobody is even close.

Mr. I can push off and run for miles and miles

But for real he already had dude beat to the inside no right to do that

Mr. I can push off and run for miles and miles

But for real he already had dude beat to the inside no right to do that

Well, over his last 16 games, Miles is at like 1900 yards and nobody is even close.

I swear I hold my breath every time someone throws in our secondary. Definitely one of the worst in the league. Can't wait till our starters recover...
30t6p3b.gif

On a good note, glad AP is starting to warm up..

maybe he has an argument when he puts up the kind of numbers andre does year after year.....for like the past 3-4 years

maybe he has an argument when he puts up the kind of numbers andre does year after year.....for like the past 3-4 years

I swear I hold my breath every time someone throws in our secondary. Definitely one of the worst in the league. Can't wait till our starters recover...
30t6p3b.gif

On a good note, glad AP is starting to warm up..

In football, your career might be over in 3-4 years.  Randy Moss isn't the same guy he was 3 years ago. 

In football, your career might be over in 3-4 years.  Randy Moss isn't the same guy he was 3 years ago. 

Yeah, nevermind that he said Miles might be the best of second best receiver going RIGHT NOW and not talkin about a career achievement award.

Yeah, nevermind that he said Miles might be the best of second best receiver going RIGHT NOW and not talkin about a career achievement award.

Back
Top Bottom