~~~!!!***{DAL} Cowboys @ {MIN} Vikings 10.17.2010 - Sunday 4:15PM EST - Week 6 ***!!!~~~

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

did homer Troy just say that Miles is the best, or 2nd best reciever in the league...and the only guy that can "come close" is Andre Johnson??...WHAT IS THIS DUDE SMOKING????? SUCH A HOMER
Well, over his last 16 games, Miles is at like 1900 yards and nobody is even close.
but even i said to my self brandon marshall is rolling over in his grave
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

did homer Troy just say that Miles is the best, or 2nd best reciever in the league...and the only guy that can "come close" is Andre Johnson??...WHAT IS THIS DUDE SMOKING????? SUCH A HOMER
Well, over his last 16 games, Miles is at like 1900 yards and nobody is even close.
but even i said to my self brandon marshall is rolling over in his grave
laugh.gif

maybe he has an argument when he puts up the kind of numbers andre does year after year.....for like the past 3-4 years

In football, your career might be over in 3-4 years.  Randy Moss isn't the same guy he was 3 years ago. 
what you said, made absolutely no sense, and in no way relates to the point I made....so what you are saying is that Miles Austin's career may be over in 3-4 years, and he still wont come close to putting up Andre Johnson type numbers consistently, and thus still wont even be in the conversation of top 5 WR's, let alone the best??...Or, are you trying to say that Andre Johnson wont be the same player in 3-4 years, but nothing over the span of his career suggests he is slowing down???..........fall back kid.

maybe he has an argument when he puts up the kind of numbers andre does year after year.....for like the past 3-4 years

In football, your career might be over in 3-4 years.  Randy Moss isn't the same guy he was 3 years ago. 
what you said, made absolutely no sense, and in no way relates to the point I made....so what you are saying is that Miles Austin's career may be over in 3-4 years, and he still wont come close to putting up Andre Johnson type numbers consistently, and thus still wont even be in the conversation of top 5 WR's, let alone the best??...Or, are you trying to say that Andre Johnson wont be the same player in 3-4 years, but nothing over the span of his career suggests he is slowing down???..........fall back kid.

This team is such an unorganized, undisciplined cluster @!%!... It's hard to watch.

This team is such an unorganized, undisciplined cluster @!%!... It's hard to watch.

laugh.gif
  At you typing a whole paragraph on this topic.  Have you ever heard of the saying "you're as good as your last game"?

laugh.gif
  At you typing a whole paragraph on this topic.  Have you ever heard of the saying "you're as good as your last game"?

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

ps... i hate felix jones ... hate him ... he is a garbage rb and should be nothing more than a 10-15 touch specialty player ... jerry jones is an idiot ...
Yeah, he really sucks.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

ps... i hate felix jones ... hate him ... he is a garbage rb and should be nothing more than a 10-15 touch specialty player ... jerry jones is an idiot ...
Yeah, he really sucks.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom