Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

6e'll see how active this is, I don't want to be the only one posting in here,
laugh.gif

I know there are other Dallas fans, but not too many of em post everyday.

New faces, new attitudes.

Tomorrow's game should be fun...new look Wizards vs Goldilocks. Will be tuning in if the Cavs - Celtics game gets out ofhand.

Are you a Mavericks fan?

But yeah it'll be fun, see if Kidd and Marion can stop Caron and Arenas.

Too bad ain't no one stopping Dirkilocks this year,
pimp.gif

Over/under 5 dunks for Marion tomorrow.

I say over.
pimp.gif

Starting five will be Kidd/Ross/Marion/Dirk/Damp, with role players being JET, Gooden, Humphries, and Barea, hopefully Beaubois will get a few minutes, but I doubt it.

who is the white dude with the headband in the 2nd vid (not Dirk obviously) he looks like a wing player

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Are you a Mavericks fan?

But yeah it'll be fun, see if Kidd and Marion can stop Caron and Arenas.

Too bad ain't no one stopping Dirkilocks this year,
pimp.gif

Over/under 5 dunks for Marion tomorrow.

I say over.
pimp.gif

Starting five will be Kidd/Ross/Marion/Dirk/Damp, with role players being JET, Gooden, Humphries, and Barea, hopefully Beaubois will get a few minutes, but I doubt it.
NBA fan in general with League Pass. Mavs are intriguing though, could be a 3-4 seed or could drop to7-8...should be an entertaining game tomorrow.

Originally Posted by mattbrink

who is the white dude with the headband in the 2nd vid (not Dirk obviously) he looks like a wing player
Matt Carroll.

And I'm really looking forward to seeing this team on the court... will be interesting. I've got a feeling the Mavs are going to run away with the gametomorrow; I'll probably watch it after the LA game is over.

Hopefully Rod B can get some trash time tomorrow, I'm a fan.

I'll take the under on Marion.

Yeah it's Matt Carroll, the guy got a ton of burn this pre-season.

Won't happen in regular season. He was very impressive in camp, but pre-season games he couldn't put it together, back to the drawing board for him.

It's pretty crappy we have to play the Lakers while we're short-handed on Friday I think it is, but we'll see how we do, hopefully Marion can getsome work done out there. I'm confident against the Wizards, we always seemed to play well against them.

K.Hump >>>> brandon bass.

The Matrix and The Mavs are like a match made in heaven.

Ill be there for a couple of games a week through out the season with my 2 dollar tickets.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Good luck with all of that. Choke as always, they'll find a way to not only go down, but in embarassing historic fashion. I'm done having any hopefor this team. I wish I got Thunder games on local instead of Dallas, seeing as how OKC is 90 miles and Dallas is 210

I hate early season NBA...
laugh.gif

Interested to see how this thing plays out, though... Yall know how I felt about the course of this team in the offseason, so I'm skeptical... It'sclearly a better team than last year's, and it's probably the most talented team they've ever put together on paper... But I just thinkthey've missed their window of opportunity... Probably the 3rd or 4th best team in the West, but they're still a clear notch below Los Angeles andprobably San Antonio, too...

We'll see what happens with all the expiring contracts... That's the biggest storyline of the year right now as far as I'm concerned, becausethat's really their only ticket to getting back in with the elite... Sooner they use it the better...

going to the Jay concert tonight in B-more so I cant watch the game..hopefully the Wiz come out with a W
happy.gif

Looks like..

Kidd/Ross/Marion/Dirk/Damp
Arenas/Miller/Caron/Andray/Haywood.

I'll be in class for majority of the first half, so GO MAVS!

im excited for my Mavs this season. The loss of Howard indefinitely is gonna suck, but i wanna see Marion and how he is gonna look. Dirk and his hair will begreat. Lets shock the west...BEAT SA AND LA

these Mavs announcers are in love with JJ Berea..
roll.gif

Oberto looks like a solid pick-up, Blatche is balling.. the Wiz kids
pimp.gif

Both teams have a ton This games gonna probably come down to the 4th quarter and who goes on a run.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

If Blatche can put it together, him and McGee can be a intimidating front line in the future.
Completely agree.

I've been sold on McGee for a while now.

this is why ive been excited for the season. this team has talent, and ive been calling for eddie jordans head for the last 3 years
laugh.gif

blatches is playing incredible
eek.gif

and anyone else hear dirk say "Ball dont lie!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Same old crap...

Been in the Bonus since the 6 minute mark and jumper, jumper, jumper, jumper, jumper...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom