Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

As much as I thought smith could still have success with Luka, ratsull is clearly a better type of fit if his mind is right. I.e. realizing that the org will always have a hard on for Luka and everyone else is second

We can offer him the same money they can.

Is there any question Dallas is a better place to be than the other two?

Yeah no thanks. Anything that doesn’t fit the window does not need to be paid this year. Dumb.

Kings may not be suitors for Vucci, leaving Dallas as one of the few teams probably interested at all

The more I think about it, the more I think they should roll with lower tier bigs like Kleber, Powell and Mejrii. I'd rather spend money on playmakers and or defenders/shooters instead of getting a second "all star" big

Vucci gonna slow their offense down too as much as he might help on the boards. I figure whatever those 3 bigs can bring on the glass will be sufficient enough

My dream semi realistic offseason.

June 30th

D'Angelo Russell and Pat Bev. Going to have to stretch waive Courtney Lee but oh well.

Whatever big is cool with the Room mid level. Ed Davis, Robin Lopez, Kevan Looney etc.

Maxi and DoDo both come back. I think they both coming back no matter what actually.

This happens and I'm on here with my shirt off talking about how winning it all.

What I actually think is going to happen.

We strike out everybody that's all star caliber June 30th.

Julius Randle, Terence Ross, and insert random RMLE big Iisted above.

The closer all this gets, the more like I feel like it is we end up with Goran Dragic and Vucci.

I'm gonna blow my brains out.

D Lo would be great

think we'll end up with Pat bev / bojan and scraps
If they end up with those two it’s a huge win imo. They’ll be short a secondary pnr player but a lot of other boxes would be checked off

The laker saga has me thinking Kemba is more of a possibility to Dallas as well. I think Lakers will end up with Irving Leonard or second tier free agents

I would not be upset with one of Bojan/Brogdon and another big.

Is there any way Sacramento moves off WCS? Does he even fit?

I would not be upset with one of Bojan/Brogdon and another big.

Is there any way Sacramento moves off WCS? Does he even fit?

I think it depends if they feel Bagley can play the 5.

I’m not really a WCS fan but he would suffice. He isn’t blocking any shots. He’s Powell without the range but with rebounding

Doesn't that kinda fit with KP, though? Body up and bang with bigs, let KP roam the paint and protect the rim.

Offensively, is he kinda in the way?

Kings are expected to extend the qo to wcs but do we really want him. If it’s not a cheap value deal, which he most likely won’t be, how exactly is he that much of an upgrade from Powell and kleber?

His effort has been questioned and his rebounding isn’t elite. After he gets a multi year deal we’re to expect him to stay hungry? Gotta pass on that

Fair enough. I don't like Powell much at $10-12m per, but I'm not dead set against him.

There seems to be very little need for a true center anymore anyways, especially high-end ones.

Back
Top Bottom