Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread: Welcome Dominique Jones.

Yeah I’m almost all the way out on two high paid bigs. Anything short of the Boston situation where you have near malcontents I’d rather have ball handlers, shooters and wing defenders

Have one main big and then 2 non negative rotation bigs. In this case make sure one of them can rebound

Horford becoming a free agent gives Dallas a better chance at getting a name. I'm loving how more and more names are seemingly going on the market

If it's actually Horford, for 4 years 100 m's and it prevents Dallas from getting a secondary playmaker for the next few years I don't think that's smart at all

Leaving the entire offensive burden to Luka to create and generate isn't the move

either they have a deal in place or this is a leverage move

they did the same thing same agent w jrue holiday

I love Carsen Edwards. Don't think he dips that far.

It's weird seeing people rank Bol Bol as a early-2nd... If he dipped, that'd be a guy I'd take a R2 flyer on 100%.

I don't know enough to say I love it, but looking at some highlights, this is the exact physical profile I want to surround Luka and KP with...

It’s actually a shockingly not complex set of circumstances that could lead to pairing Horford and Kemba.

Just really gotta offload one of Lee/THJ and stretch the other.

It’s actually a shockingly not complex set of circumstances that could lead to pairing Horford and Kemba.

Just really gotta offload one of Lee/THJ and stretch the other.
How much much total money would they have to spend if that happened?

They gotta do that regardless then, I didn't think that would be such an easy scenario

I've given up on the Brogdon hopes, there's no way Dallas ties up money for 7 days by slight chance he even signs an offer sheet

I was never against Horford coming if they could also sign a perimeter player. If they can swing Horford and Kemba or Boggers that'd be amazing

Basically they’d have to get Charlotte to do a S&T for Brunson+Lee and then stretch waive THj...

Basically would eat $40m on Hardaway, but I doubt Cuban cares. That would open Kemba’s Max and Horford’s 4/112 it sounds like.

It’s obviously highly contingent on someone taking Lee, but it’s not as hard as I’d have thought.

Basically they’d have to get Charlotte to do a S&T for Brunson+Lee and then stretch waive THj...

Basically would eat $40m on Hardaway, but I doubt Cuban cares. That would open Kemba’s Max and Horford’s 4/112 it sounds like.

It’s obviously highly contingent on someone taking Lee, but it’s not as hard as I’d have thought.
Hmm, I didn't even realize Lee was an expiring deal. I'm almost certain the Hornets would take Brunson and an expiring Lee if Kemba is leaving

Hate to part with Jalen but it's a move that would need to be done. That locked in core for the next 2-3 years could compete to get out of the west

If somehow they could retain DFS and Kleber too :sick:

goodbye Plan A

Man I wish we could go after Brogdon but the wait time gonna bite us in the ***
The way it sounds like his market is moving, I'm not sure I'd play ball on Brogdon, either. And I love the player.

We need to throw DLo a max and see what happens.

Can’t be beggars at this point at all

Playmaking is a must and apparently kembas agent is scoffing at being the secondary handler

I’ve always said I don’t feel like ratsull will be so embracing of that role but **** if wants it I’ll all for it. Defensively Kemba would have been just as bad so it’s whatever

Dfs and maxi i need to see retained though. Need their defense

I'm operating under the assumption we have 38 million in cap to sign free agents that we don't have cap holds on.

Give DLO the max and sign Pat Bev.

Give Pat Bev a 4 year 50 million deal but only have that last year guaranteed for 6 or 7 million.

That way its really 3 for 45 but the cap number comes in at 12.5 per year and starts low enough to get them both.

DLO, Pat Bev then RHJ for the room MLE.

Bring back Brokroff, Maxi, and Dorian as long as they don't get too crazy offers that you have to match.

Back
Top Bottom