Dallas Peeps Back At It

I didnt believe yall when yall mentioned the resell game in fort worth. Literally almost every recent retro was out of stock [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

I picked a pair of Huaraches in the binary blue/dark mushroom for $56 (+ tax) at NF @ Grapevine Mills, TX, using F&F disco, of course. Also picked up (2) clothing pieces for BAE. It was dope to pickup my first pair of Huaraches on the low.

SO to that store and homey in the back of the store trying to hookup the SH customers. The rep brought out True Blues (already copped), Royalty 4s (not my style), Pure Money 5s (not my size, larger). Although, the most notable pair that he brought out was a pair of sample Paul George 1s. They were a size men's 10 US (my true size, but shoe was too tight for me) and rep was trying to push them on to me. I passed them on to a fella walking around in a pair Laney 14s. I hoped he picked up. 

After the 30% discount, they came out to $140 after taxes. They had a few size 7s and one 9 left yesterday.
Damn that's good, I'll check if they still have that 9 this weekend 
pimp.gif

Did everybody get a pair of zebra yeezy last weekend? them boys seem they were plentiful through the metroplex...

Kixpo is exciting hoping to find some supreme and some sleeper 1s

Next week I'm going to Austin for shopping, anybody know any places worth checking out in Austin besides Lo-fi vintage and Nice kicks? I'm trying to find places similar to lo-fi.

Does anyone know if any of "The Off-White Ten" will be releasing anywhere in the Metroplex? Thanks.

I'm looking to swap my Undefeated x Nike AM97 size 10.5 (black) for a size 10.0. Deadstock for deadstock. Anybody?

Thanks guys...I’m assuming these are good pre-game spots? Someone else mentioned to me Tight Ends but i don’t think that’s near here

Babes is actually a family restaurant lol think grandma's soul food.

If you thinkin' more sports bar you can try Boomerjacks. It's close to the stadium and is sure to be full of other game goers

Thanks guys! Looking like Boomer Jacks and TailGate Tavern! Hey I have 2 tickets I don’t need to this game....any goers? No cost. PM me...nosebleed section of course (getting rid of them for a friend)

Back
Top Bottom