Dallas Peeps Back At It

do you have any forces that came out before 2006 :lol:
laugh.gif

so i guess while i'm there i should check out this big mike's place? where is it? do tey have a quickstrike account? aparently the 2nd undftd forces are quickstrikes and releasing next week so i'll be trying to get those. also i'm going to barneys in northpark and i'm pretty sure there is a gucci and burberry store there as well although i think one of those last 2 is in the galleria but I can't remember off the top of my head. any other places i should check out?
Wanted: Size 12: all star af1's, houston all star af1's, playstations, and size 13 hawaiis

What up everyone! I live in Ft. Worth and was wondering ig anyone could post up the address or website for Big Mikes in Dallas?

And, does anyone know any good spots in Funky Town?

Does Big Mikes have older Jordans or just the new stuff???

never been there, i might check it out a few days before the lazers release^

If you do post on here and let us know whats up!

I know i started this forum and the olden one and always fail to keep up the info on all the places, clothes, and KICKZ that are arriving in Dallas but we shall soon always have this forum updated daily. Just so yall know P.E.G. Just got in the New Balance Super Team 33. They also opened up a whole new wing i hear. And they made Sole Mag. Much Props to that. But mainly just wanted to say that I hope someone can get the low down on Big Mikes bc i never heard much from them. Remember to check out Adikt at West Village. D. at Adikt always has kickz, clothing, and accessories. Hope to visit all the spots this weekend to let you know whats all upgraded. Much love to Dallas Sneakerheads.

Rob Nike- Im from Woodrow 04 pimpin.

Chester- Thank PEG for the Glows!

Darren- Thanks for the Missourix85 www.myspace.com/jrthumper

AIM: dtownsfinestjr

"Just bc I ain't sporting the fresh goods, don't mean I'm spoiled."

Whats going on DALLAS :wow:
eek.gif
....i am from SAN ANTONIO we r having a sneaker show on april 8 2007.....and wanted 2 invite all of DALLAS to come down.....if any1 wants 2 take part in displaying or just want any more info please dont hesitate to email me....at [email protected]......or just ask in da SA COME IN thread....peace and one of ones...
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

Well give us more details bc im sure i can get a group of guys to go down there to represent dallas in some way or another. and even help promote some shops we have down here.

I wanna go...
Trelvis Tha Thrilla
www.myspace.com/trelvisrecords
Wanted: Jordan X Steels and XII in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

first off let me just say thanks for all da positive responds....i got mad respect 4 DALLAS....check it here is just some info ...the show(SAN ANTONIO SNEAKS UP) is april 8 2007....free admisson all ages r welcome but there is a bar so bring I.d. if u want 2 drink....there will be give aways ,djs and SNEAKER HEADS displaying there collections....all SNEAKERS r welcome...except FAKES.....please keep in mind it is a SNEAKER show not a SNEAKER competition in no way do we feel we have da right 2 say some ones collection iz better than any one else....we do not feed off da hype we strongley belive in buy what u like ....so please don't hesate 2 take place displaying....for booking or any other info please emali me ([email protected])keep in mind space for displaying is limited so don't wait 2 book...
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

Anyone know where the Puma Prismatron II All Colors droppin on 2/1/07? let me know pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i like adikt,elevon 80 always has some good older stuff,DK,ive never been to big mikes,and what is P.E.G like what do they carry ? ive just listed some spots any one of a good prem SB account ? in the dallas area ?

Anybody got an address or phone number to Big Mike's or any other good shoe spots in the DFW. Here is the phone numbers and addresses of DK's Foot and Casual:

1) 5334 Ross Ave, Dallas 214-826-8811
2) 9753 Webb Chapel # 400, Dallas 214-353-9988
3) 1104 South First St, Garland 972-485-5211
4) 3417 South Lancaster, Dallas 214-372-2200
5) 10025 Lake June Rd, Dallas 972-290-9988

Any help is appreciated.

peg has a quickstrike account with nike, tier 0 account with new balance, oki-ni account with adidas, jb classics, feit, and some sick streetwear.

as far as a sb account. there is a spot in hurst. index skateboards gets everything sb related. also for those that are sleeping you gotta check out culturafina.com everyday for all the latest info comin out of dallas...stay up..

i should correct myself. peg has an indie energy account with nike. basically one tier below tier 0...stay up

Back
Top Bottom