Dallas Peeps Back At It

when you say ALL jordan releases that includes all Ls releases including the spizikes this saturday?@uptowns finest

I would imagine so because they had the DMP's, the white/black/yellow 4's, chambrays

Quote:
peg has a quickstrike account with nike, tier 0 account with new balance, oki-ni account with adidas, jb classics, feit, and some sick streetwear.

Thanks for the info but were is Peg located I am in North Dallas particularly the Plano area. I usually go to Town East mall or DK's to cop my kicks.

does the grapevine nike outlet store have any jordans from the signature line id go more often but its bout 30 to 45 minute drive lol

Yo! I work up at North Park mall. I get a few discounts all over that piece. If anyone wants to trade discounts where ever you work or got connections to please do let me know. I mean we are Dallas Sneaker Headz So why not hook each other up. Holla

Thumper-

Check out Index Skateboarding in Hurst. They had the psot on their website. I thought they dropped on this past Saturday.

Thanks Swoosh. Good looking out. I just sent them an email wondering if they did in fact receive it and if they had my size before i made the drive way out there. Anyone heard anything about those AFI Turtle shoes from Entourage? As if they were going to drop or not? Do yall need pics or something?

O.K. here is the deal Chester is a sissy P.E.G. is the store to go to if you like boy on boy dvd's and Eleven 80 & Adikt have formed like VOLTRON to save Dallas from these suckers so if you need to get your perscription check out the home team.

www.culturafina.blogspot.com/

your an idiot. I support everything in this city except your @#%$. you know nothing about me but you insist on talking noise. why dont you ask anyone from culturafina or sg13 about ME and they will tell you all good things. REAL heads know what im about. ive been supporting the entire hip hop culture and sneaker scene here in dallas since 99' and way before that in my hometown. its a shame you act the way you do...stay up...

first of all. i want to say that this weak talk between marcusatx and chester have to stop. call each other up and do that stuff. this is for love of the kickz and clothes. please do us a favor and stick to the goal. Thanks

Does anyone know where to get the Valentines Day, Rolling Stones, or even the BAPE BearBrick toys in Dallas? I really want them ASAP. Help someone!!

Also i was wondering if anyone knew where to pick up the New Bape Valentines Day T-Shirt. Please let me knoe something someone ASAP!!

Links for yall to peep.

www.hypebeast.com/2007/01...brick-400/

www.highsnobiety.com/home...662575f9f2

www.hypebeast.com/2007/01...more-21033

AIM: Dtownsfinestjr

To anyone who cares
My name is Marcus Farese
I own Eleven80 and I have been to P.E.G. enough times to know they don't have @#%$. I will whoop chester and any other punk that wants to get moped up at their will. This JR dude can kiss my @#%$. Stop letting @#%$ control what you people buy in your city and @#%$ with the real shops. 214 629 9025 is my cell and if you want to spend money with she men don't come to my shop anyways.

dang. talk about getting swoll for no reason. i can give a @#%$ weather or not both of you are the best or worse. just as long as yall sell the things we need. yall can kick each others asses for all i care. yall are 2 different shops anyways. i do have to say that Eleven 80 does have alot of the things i cant find any where else. that like i say, that i need and want. and peg is different from what nike talk speaks about. non the less just leave me the @#%$ out of this. im just trying to generate business and get what i want. holla

first off you wont be whoopin any @#%$ this way. second for all that know anything i dont have any ties to peg. i support a store and i get bashed by a owner of another store for liking what someone else carries. thats bogus toy @#%$. i never said one thing bad about eleven80 so get over yourself. matter of fact nobody did. your just on this forum talking unsolicited @#%$ for no reason. you should be on here generating business not drama.

JR, were you able to find the Linoleums?

For the person asking about the Nike Outlet in Gvine, they do have some good kids stuff, but nothing too exciting in Mens sizes, just the stuff that does not sell at your local Footaction/Footlocker/etc. If you are looking for something specific, let me know. I work about 5 mins away and try to go up there every couple of weeks.

Damn last time I been in this thread it was 1 page lol. Good to see dudes postin' in it but whats up with them addresses? I know Dk Foot Casual on First. Any other spots?

anyone been to the nike outlet in grapevine lately?
they got any good jordans size 12?
Myspace.com/JordanA481
i do CUSTOM myspace layouts, dont waste my time askin for FREE work...
contact me At: [email protected]

WHATS GOING ON D.TOWN .....ME AND A COUPLE OF SAN ANTONIO NTers WILL BE HEADING UP TO DALLAS ETHER MARCH 9 OR DA 10 TO DISTRIBUTE SOME FLYERS FOR THE SNEAKER SHOW TAKING PLACE HERE IN SAN ANTONIO...AND WE WANTED TO MEET SOME OF DA LOCAL SNEAKER HEADS....EMAIL ME IF WE COULD SET UP A MEET UP [email protected]

44gt0d5.jpg

4defpt5.jpg

TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

Ima be in Dallas next week for a interview and i was hoping 2 stop by PEG,Eleven80, Adikts and more... Im planning on moving to the Metroplex really soon....
Jordan Cool Grey III's sz. 12 for $200 shipped or B/O!!! PM me for details...

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

I went to eleven80 on a saturday a couple of weeks ago at like 4pm and it was closed, so make sure you call 1st
insert new sig here....

Back
Top Bottom