Dallas Peeps Back At It

were yall getting those bmps?do any of the stores here in big D took reservations?if yes for how much??......hope there isnt much hype..
"theres a hole in the earth...Im out.."

anyone here get the olnl ?
DALLAS MAVERICKS
2006 Western Conference Champions​
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

sourgrapes is a crew not a store. churz can you believe that they still have the bmp's and even the fire red III's in most malls. crazy.

they have a spot where they sell montana paint. but they havent told me about any shoes. and they dont own the shop i believe its a relative. disarm is mike from sourgrapes and he is on this forum.

what the hell is wrong with our mavs??man this depressing ....and embarassing..good thing miami got swept.....whats up dirk?
"theres a hole in the earth...Im out.."

hey yo what it do dtown? its good to see errybody back home in dtown holdin it down for all the shoe heads. im from dallas grew up in SOC but moved to mesquite and grad from poteet 04'. im now out in DC goin to Howard. couldnt pass up homecomin at Howard lol. but i aint been home in a minute, and i been to DK's and Big Mike's cause they been open for a min, and i seen adikt's and PEG's website. but what i was wondering are there any other stores back home carrying some serious heat? im comin home this summer and im lookin for OG's SB's and Air Max Vol 1's... can anyone help me out? appreciate it fam.

Anyone have some updates or anything else to throw in the mix? Been in NYC and other places doing some business and vacationing. I am sad to see Eleven80 go. Adikt has picked some alot of new gear and kicks that hopefully I can buy soon. But other then that just seeing how things are holding up in D-Town.....

AIM SN: dtownsfinestjr

we still have dudes wearing tall tees and rocking fakes the south isnt really ready for the whole sneakers thing just yet. i moved to NYC so im gonna be in shoe heaven. when i went to the RD for fire red 3's i saw so many fakes.

Haha true that Nucleus. Most fakes i think come from NYC. I just got back from NYC about 2 weeks ago and it was basic. I was pretty impressed on the shoe game but then again i kinda was let down by a few places. Not hating tho. Much Love. But as far as Dallas or the south's shoe game, we got it low key i think. The South Will Rise Again! haha And Centre is pretty cool. The girl that was nice and gave me a low down and whats coming and how they plan on keep that place nice. Mockingbird station finally has a reason now for not just urban outfitters or to go shop with your girl. PHEW! :tongue:

AIM SN: dtownsfinestjr

Is Centre mainly about selling shoes, or are they selling jewelry and clothing as well? And was there any shoes worth buying? What about pricing?

Centre Has lots of tees that for sure. And they also carry some nice jewelry. I automatically saw a pair of kicks i wanted and yes it has good pricing. I live like 2 blocks away from it and so far the way its going im going to be a regular there. haha

Back
Top Bottom