Dallas Peeps Back At It

Thanks, yea im near SMU so im close to that store. I think im gonna go Monday and see if they have anything I might cop. I've been going to DK to get all my stuff. I need to go to Adikt too.

Adikt is ballin in the mix with things last time i checked. You need to get on their email update list. If i didnt have a gf i think id buy 3 pairs, 3 @#%$, and a hat all in one day there. haha.

Anyone know where to score the Nike Warhawks?

^^^^Try Serious-heat.com, he's from H-town- you better wear a 13 because that's the only size he has left :tongue:
tongue.gif
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
ISS sucks

ive found a 12 and thats about it. i never even seen or heard of anyone selling a 9-11. i'll even go for a 8.5 if i have too. geez.

I just got back from NYC and bought some Bape stuff if anyone wants to take a peep at it and take it off my hands. I have a New Trucker hat, New Black with pink writing t-shirt, and a girls Limited Edition Shirt. I have the receipt and pictures to verify that its all legit including zip lock bags, still folded and not worn. I even have the camo outter bags. Anyone interested let me know.

Anyone liking the Back to Skool package? Has everyone seen them? The Notebook, The Crayons, and the Elmers Glue?

I have a liking to the crayolas- I'm a 90's person myself.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
I'm hated on ISS

Yea I been hearin' that event and i'd like to know what's poppin' as well??? BTW, what's centre?

The flyer is self explanatory, it's Addikt's first year anniversary and to kick off Dallas' Kixpo event on Saturday
TEAMLEBRONSIZE 10, 10.5, 11

Naw I know why the event is occuring lol. I'm asking why should I go? What's going to be going on there?

If you want to interact w/ people who have an interest in sneakers and network @ the same time. You should go. If not, don't go.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

Back
Top Bottom