Dallas Peeps Back At It

Slim pickin’s at the Centre Sale yesterday evening. I did ended up buying these ‘cause I always wanted to try them: 4E12EC5D-230E-401A-9F26-111158AC627F.jpeg
That's what I figured. I live in Frisco and didn't want to drive a hour both ways to come out disappointed.

Anybody already head out to the Nike Outlets? Just wondering if it’s worth the trip to use the FnF discount this weekend.

Just came back from Allen Outlets, IT was trash. Good thing I only live 10 mins away, or I wouldve been pissed

No kicks worth buying. I just picked up shorts and shirts with my 30%

Just came back from Allen Outlets, IT was trash. Good thing I only live 10 mins away, or I wouldve been pissed

No kicks worth buying. I just picked up shorts and shirts with my 30%
Thanks for the reply. I managed to go to Grapevine on Friday. Almost picked up another pair of Zoom Spiridons (OG build) but passed in the end. I did pickup a couple pair of running pants, a DryFit zip up hoodie, a pair of Metcon 4s for the misses, and clothing pieces for her as well.

When we made the trip, I was wearing a pair of the White/Black/Dynamic Pink/Game Royal QS Air Huaraches. They had a ton of those on the back wall for $89.99 before discount. I'm salty when I go to the outlets and find a pair of sneakers I paid full price. Still a dope pair of kicks; just wished I was patient.

Is arlington, de Soto or cedar hills worth moving to from Los Angeles?

Weather?

Depends ...the cost of living is hella cheap compared to LA ...the house amt spent on 1 house in LA can get you 2 houses in Texas.

Oh and today is a record high 111 degrees, hard to breathe outside on these types of days.

The weather ugh.

Wife thinks she’s gonna be on some real housewives of de Soto, smh.

Guess we’re staying put.

Someone recommend me a strip club in Dallas?

PT's
Baby Dolls
Bucks Wild
Spearmint Rhino

I'm in north of Dallas past Frisco and fly out of Love Field.

Someone recommend me a strip club in Dallas?

PT's
Baby Dolls
Bucks Wild
Spearmint Rhino

I'm in north of Dallas past Frisco and fly out of Love Field.
XTC, Zona Rosa, Silver City and then there's Tigers. Its hood asf tho

Any Good places to check out in Dallas/Arlington in November? Me and the fiance got a cabin out in wills Point and will drive to the area whenever we feel like doing something.

Any Good places to check out in Dallas/Arlington in November? Me and the fiance got a cabin out in wills Point and will drive to the area whenever we feel like doing something.

what all are you trying to do (nightlife or tourism) ? Here are a couple of spots for first timers coming to Dallas/Arlington. AT&T stadium, the sixth floor museum at Dealey Plaza (JFK shooting) , the Perot Museum, Deep Ellum, Margaret Hunt bridge (Trinity Groves), Reuion Tower tour.

FYI: I ended up picking up a pair of all white (gum outsole) flyknit trainers for $35, Flex running pants for $21, and Pro Capri leggings for BAE for $21.

FYI: I ended up picking up a pair of all white (gum outsole) flyknit trainers for $35, Flex running pants for $21, and Pro Capri leggings for BAE for $21.

Which outlet has the trainers? I never find good stuff at local outlets.

anybody been to the new outlet off 35 near the speedway?
It’s nice, but more expensive. Every now and then they have a good selection of Jordan apparel, maybe a few of the less desirable retros, but like I said compared to grapevine and Allen, a little pricer for the same items

Food court: Dallas Farmer’s Market

Veggie: Mudhen

Veggie: Kalachandji’s

BBQ: Pecan Lodge in Deep Ellum

BBQ: Lockhart’s in Bishop Arts District

Mexican: Cuquita’s

Mexican Seafood: La Calle Doce

Japanese Diner: The Creek Cafe

Italian: Lucia in Bishop Arts

Burger: J.G.’s off Greenville

Cocktails: Lounge Here in White Rock Lake area

Coffee & Beer: Civil Pour

Chinese: Royal China for hand-pulled noodles and soup dumplings

Dim-Sum: Kirin Court

Korean: Koriyo Kalbi

Sandwiches: Uncle Uber’s in Deep Ellum

Fried Chicken: Bubba’s/Babe’s

German: Henck’s Bakery

Late night tacos: Fuel City / Tacos la Banqueta

Fancy tacos: Resident Taco

Dessert: Emporium Pies

Breakfast/Dessert: Hypnotic Donuts

And plenty more...I’m A fat ***.

On the real, Dallas is a low-key foodie paradise!

Headed to Dallas for the first time! Can anybody recommend some food spots?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom