Dallas Peeps

Where to cop the hot t-shirts in the DFW? Shirts like the NY heads cop at their spots. No rocawear, ecko, and akademiks but the 10 Deep, undrcrwn, crooks and castle, and others.

All these new sneaker spots got me excited. There are a choice of GR, urban releases, and boutique kicks. Your man has been looking for some hot tees and now I got a tore to cop. Nice look!!!

Is this adikt a franchise of the overpriced adikts, such as the one on Bal Harbor? They have nice stuff, but charge WAY overprice on everything!

what are some addresses/phone numbers for DKs?

i live in the plano area so those closest are preferred

much appreciation, everyone

Chester are you getting the purple womens clear shoes?Has any shop in dallas got them yet they suppose to drop this week

^i dont know..call the store and ask for BE he will let you know..oh and huge sale this weekend but here is the best part

I went to P.E.G on Monday and they didn't really have anything new. The citrus dropped already and they weren't in the store but Chester is the best source of P.E.G info. The homeboy BE said they were receiving the Human Tourch 95s this week and the nike shipment is coming next week.

Peace One!!!!

Does P.E.G. have an Urban Energy account, too? I thought they only had an Indie Energy/Quickstrike account. To my knowledge, the Human Torch 95s were an Urban Energy release.

BE is the owner so I am guessing he knows what he is getting in. That was his word so call or go see if he got the shoes.

peg does have an indie energy account but that means they can have anything that comes out in any other tier below indie energy. tons of good stuff should be in by tuesday from nike. this is pegs first real shipments so the wait is finally over things should hit on a regular basis with nike at peg.

^courts on the north side of dallas? you would have to go to garland probally cause i cant think of any good courts on the ns....stay up

I talked to DK's and they said the purple invisibles should be in this coming week for 150 but they are a woman's shoe.....I can't do the womens....

Yeah they're coming in wednesday i got my pairs on hold i dont know about 150$ they didnt tax me that much for my invisible womens and they were mens

I said the same thing to them when i was in there and dude was like...i promise if u get them on line you'll pay about 300 so 150 is a deal...I hope they don't start acting like that but we won't know for sure til weds.

anybody know of any good open courts to find a bball game on the north side of town?

^ What part of the North Side... I stay by SMU and we hoop alot on the opposite side of smu... that area?

Back
Top Bottom