Dallas Peeps

adikt doesnt have a nike account yet. but im pretty sure they will get an energy elite account right off the bat. things are lookin up in d-town...keep your eyes peeled

whad up im comin from NC to Dallas for about a week. i am staying in Irving actually. If someone could help me i was looking for sneaker stores that sold jordans and clothing i need the addresses too thns for the help

Anyone know if Adikt received their first shipment of kicks yet? BTW- ^ I'm cleaning my closet out as well if anyone wants to avoid ebay and go local hit me up through my e-mail.
"Good things have side effects, bad things benefits." The Grouch

Can someone help a fellow niketalker out I am visiting my parents from NC and I want a pair of Dr. Doom foams I have no idea where to start out here in Dallas, TX

AIM: Kingblc420

Email: [email protected]

Haha get back at me in like 10 years we'll open up a shop in d-town :rofl:
roll.gif

I just found this thread and read everything from the 1st post REAL TALK we need a summit I am happy just to know there are other sneakerheads in DFW I just moved from arlington to lewisville and look forward to hearing more from DFW peeps DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE

This kind of sounds stupid, how about a Texas (DFW,ATX, San Anton,and H-town)summit in Austin :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Eleven 80 received a small shipment (6 pairs) of Airsta's for $280. I still have Marvel Bapes and I just received a new Palis shipment.

I would call before you go to peg, they were trying to get 160 for Nash 90's that were $90 everywhere else.

word up call us we got that fire......thats tha bird call bbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

972-443-5190

Get Laced
3112 Swiss Ave.
Dallas, TX 75204

check out 1180 for some new gear and kicks....girls they got bb$$$$...get at marcus..

don't forget adikt over @ west Village...holla @ darren for some fly @#%$
holla.

Back
Top Bottom