Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Y’all have probably guessed by now, but I am white, middle class, and not anti-cop at all. I don’t like to just group all of any certain group as the same, regardless of what group it is, and I know that may make some in here angry. That said:

This is murder while breaking and entering, and I believe that comes with a life sentence or death penalty, but I’m not sure. I understand the investigating has to be done, and I understand the outrage from the black community. I haven’t had a negative run-in with the cops since I was in my early 20’s doing dirt, but I can also see where this has to be a conviction or the dynamite is going to be lit. I’m sorry that this happened, not as a white person, but as a DECENT person.
You being white you can afford to not group all cops together but us black people in this country do not have that luxury. Y'all can cuss out cops and all that and just get a "calm down buddy". If we breathe wrong our head is getting blown off. Policing in this country was built to terrorize black African people and it continues so that's why we group them together and say **** all cops.

I swear to God i just want to get blazed into oblivion and just forget about existence. It won't get better in our lifetime. If there's any time to protest, it's now. It's to the point where we need our own reservations like native Americans.

I swear to God i just want to get blazed into oblivion and just forget about existence. It won't get better in our lifetime. If there's any time to protest, it's now. It's to the point where we need our own reservations like native Americans.

That would definitely be the best solution, but a civil war would happen if we as a group actively pursued that. That's a whole different ball game. They won't even give us due process, why would they give us land?

This land belongs to us as much as to them.

"My father's blood is in that soil" - James Baldwin

They got promises to keep. They separated us from our history, our ancestry, our languages, our myths, our kings, our queens and our religions. I'm not going anywhere. You shouldn't either.

I'll blow this ***** up and burn this ************ down before I go anywhere.

Screenshot_20180914-001145_Google.jpg

I get what you're saying and in theory, you're right.... but is it reeeally that way in the real world?

It is like they are just mocking us at this point.

well my ***** look at what we’ve collectively let them get away with over time. think about how you treat women that let you get away with anything and yet they still think they can change you.

****** love to b sad.

"My father's blood is in that soil" - James Baldwin

They got promises to keep. They separated us from our history, our ancestry, our languages, our myths, our kings, our queens and our religions. I'm not going anywhere. You shouldn't either.

I'll blow this ***** up and burn this ************ down before I go anywhere.

at this point we either gonna protest and sing gospel songs until the sun burns out or ****** gonna go out in a half assed kamikaze mission that would feel good at the moment but ultimately if everyone who brown paper bag complexion or darker aint ready to commit to that then thats not finna work how you think.

the solution is just up and finding somewhere else to get a fresh start to put all of our intelligence, resources and ingenuity.

but who would even run that ****. the biggest problem the descendants of slaves have is that we have no common agenda or goal. if you want someone like Obama to run it, people would have a problem with that, if you want someone like Farrakhan to run it, people would have a problem with that.

The tires are stuck in the mud bc we complacent with no direction. All ****** know that they want out of life is to be able to pay they bills. Black people really have to sit back and ask how good or bad is life in America and the reason why we gonna be in this position forever is because not everyone feels like they in that bad of a spot so everyone aint ready to wild out on some movie ****. Some ****** just wanna stay out the way work they desk job and send they kids to school and ride off into the sunset. We too scattered to know collectively what we want.

That 2Pac quote about a man only having this energy before 30 is so real because at some point ****** get tired of all that marching and being mad and just wanna have some babies and make the best out of whatever this is supposed to be.

you got some people who wanna blow it all up.

you got some people who still think white people gon wake up and just say “y’all ****** right we was trippin” or that they can vote away a fundamental and foundational lack of damns about what happens to black people as the eggs that have to b cracked in this country.

you got some people who just wanna pay they bills and raise a happy home and are cool with just hoping to never run into a cop or SWS.

we all going in a million directions and until something radical happens to where we feel finding our long term destiny is more important than the rat race we gonna be walking round with the poot face singing negro spirituals and making holographic hashtags in 2118.

Haunting Images Show Texas Apartment Where Dallas Police Officer Opened Fire on Resident

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 2.40.11 AM.png

https://www.yahoo.com/news/haunting-images-show-texas-apartment-172926411.html

It's the first look inside the apartment where a Texas man was shot dead by an off-duty cop who mistook it for her own.

Botham Jean, 26, had been reading the autobiography of rapper Gucci Mane." It’s a typical bachelor’s apartment, complete with a leather sofa piled high with odds and ends. There's a bowl of cereal on the ottoman and a lone flip-flop on the floor.

Botham Jean, 26, had been reading the autobiography of rapper Gucci Mane.

"I went there to find some answers to what happened," Merritt told Inside Edition. "I didn’t find anything that provided any clarity."

Guyger claims that she thought she was entering her own apartment on the third floor, but had mistakenly entered Jean's on the fourth floor.

Merritt said the hallways and doors on all floors of the building may look similar, but items like a potted plant in front of the cop's door could be used to tell them apart. There are no plants by the victim's door.

In addition, Jean's apartment had a red doormat, while Guyger's had no doormat.

Last edited:
She has a potted plant outisde her door.

Another detail that pokes holes in her story.

Her door: No mat and potted plant

His door: Red mat and no plant

The hallways are well lit and have neon door numbers.

She first stated that she tried her keys but then said his door was ajar.

The doors have a "sure slam" system so it couldn't have been ajar.

Neighbors heard banging, shouting, and then gunshots.

Last edited:
So someone on Ig said that it's normal to collect evidence at the scene of the crime and all of this is standard procedure. While that can all be true, why wouldn't you instantly collect data at the other apartment to piece together why she thought she was 'home'.

As mentioned, door mat vs. No door mat. Upon turning on the lights, was it decorated differently. Since they never searched her place, it may as well be empty and the whole scenery has changed. Again, a cop getting the benefit of doubt. She might not even have a big ol brown couch like he did. She might had a lazy boy or a bright white couch. Do your damn job cops. Some go with bright white light bulbs. Some like soft yellow. Also, smells. Did they smell differently? His sadly smelt like death thanks to Amber. But if hers was a lavender burst of smells vs his smelling like a leather couch, that's another signal they could've found.

No one thought, 'lets check out her place to see if her claims can be remotely true. Maybe her neighbors have different mats compared to his floor. Why are random internet people doing the cops jobs.

Rangers seem useless. Too bad a higher force can't do something. For all we know, she got some photos of his place and she can try to match his if they do happen to search it two weeks later.

Last edited:
We can't ask the people that oppress us to give us freedom and equality. Why would they do that?

She has a potted plant outisde her door.

Another detail that pokes holes in her story.

Her door: No mat and potted plant

His door: Red mat and no plant

The hallways are well lit and have neon door numbers.

She first stated that she tried her keys but then said his door was ajar.

The doors have a "sure slam" system so it couldn't have been ajar.

Neighbors heard banging, shouting, and then gunshots.

The two individual doors are a dead giveaway but so is the entire floor.

Anyone that’s lived in an apartment knows just how odd it is being one floor up or one floor down from your own.Everything is different but at the same time it’s the same. It’s like being in the twilight zone. You’d have to be incredibly drunk or on drugs to not notice the massive difference....

Not saying it’s right, and I don’t understand it, but Dallas uses Kaufman and Mansfield jails a lot for bookings. Again, doesn’t mean there isn’t still something going on, just stating facts since I live here and see it happen.

I too live in Dallas but this is another shady piece to the puzzle. She’s in Kaufman because that’s where she turned herself in. She should’ve been transferred to Lew Sterrett downtown. It’s maybe a mile from the scene of the crime, her residence and the police station.

you got some people who wanna blow it all up.

you got some people who still think white people gon wake up and just say “y’all *****s right we was trippin” or that they can vote away a fundamental and foundational lack of damns about what happens to black people as the eggs that have to b cracked in this country.

you got some people who just wanna pay they bills and raise a happy home and are cool with just hoping to never run into a cop or SWS.

we all going in a million directions and until something radical happens to where we feel finding our long term destiny is more important than the rat race we gonna be walking round with the poot face singing negro spirituals and making holographic hashtags in 2118.

The reporting on weed being found at the guys place to try to smear him and attempt to justify what happened had me beyond livid yesterday :smh:. Legit disgusting how the victims place being searched has been publicized before the actual murderers,especially when its 100% irrelevant to the case...

They're straight up using their old school blue wall playbook in real time to try to minimize what happened and get her off,wouldn't even put it past them that they planted that

I too live in Dallas but this is another shady piece to the puzzle. She’s in Kaufman because that’s where she turned herself in. She should’ve been transferred to Lew Sterrett downtown. It’s maybe a mile from the scene of the crime, her residence and the police station.

Exactly. I’ve always wondered why they use the other two jails instead of Fort Worth and Sterret. Not to derail, but it seems like a lot of useless time and effort to transfer like that.

The reporting on weed being found at the guys place to try to smear him and attempt to justify what happened had me beyond livid yesterday :smh:. Legit disgusting how the victims place being searched has been publicized before the damn murder

They're straight up using their old school blue wall playbook in real time to try to minimize what happened and get her off.
I love how they’ve yet to report on the actual killer. Her white trash house is filled with guns, meth, and her dad is into children

Was the most tolerable drink champs that I could actually sit through to the end.

Akon is a real one. And he has real knowledge and experience in walking what he’s talking.

It’s easy to say “we need to go back to Africa!”

But when it comes from a man who actually went back, then turned around and put money into that soil, started business, and is providing electricity and a modern way of living for people who wouldn’t have had it otherwise goes much further than the hollow statements from the guys shouting “let’s go back” from the comfort of their American homes.

Back
Top Bottom