Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Suge objectively has a similar story but he's facing 28 on his manslaughter charge, forcing their way to somewhere they're not wanted and fearing for their lives. Let's see how this plays out.

I somewhat agree with you.

However, @gwap does have a point. I watched the Ted-Beto debate yesterday, and I came across the info that TX is actually 50th in the nation in terms of actual voters vs potential voters. Dead last. The turnout in TX is between 10-25% in any given election year, and most non-voters lean left and have drank the "my vote doesn't matter" kool aid.

You can't complain about not progressing if you are not even willing to take the first step.

I command these young men for taking the first step (meeting their local politician and airing their grievances); now, they need to make sure that their (and their friends') voices are heard at the polling station. Every. Single. Time.

I feel like there's a certain conditioning of some black dudes in TX just off observation that they may not even realize themselves. Not their fault entirely, like NO said they're wild aggressive with the tactics in that state to stop the negro vote down to intimidation and murder. Like I'll even see on here sometimes too when racism comes up, if someone didn't die the TX boys think we're making a big deal than it should be.

Always wondered how black politicans felts, inside, about taking positions that they KNOW limits their ability to help their own people.

It's called the long game, they convince themselves that they have to take a minor step backward to eventually take a long leap forward.

Never ends well.

This is regarding the genuine, well meaning folk.

There are also others using this as a stepping stone. These others are just tryna get there, don't matter if they have to step on the backs of other black folks. A sad reality.

Been in out of Texas for the past 11 years. From Dallas to Houston. You still defending cops?

I just didn’t know you were in Texas. I’ve seen you on here for years but never remembered you saying that. I really wasn’t coming with anything more.

She was drunk.

Then that should be put out there, a certain demographic is placing this murderer on a pedestal but she needs to be exposed. The Chief needs to be fired too for essentially aiding and abetting this killer by trying to cover up the truth, she can take her *** back to Detroit.

Was that confirmed?

C'mon now...engaged in adverse conduct? That's an extremely convoluted way of saying she was doing something she had no business doing. What else makes you walking into the wrong house/room/restroom?? They trying to save what little face they have left.

Then that should be put out there, a certain demographic is placing this murderer on a pedestal but she needs to be exposed. The Chief needs to be fired too for essentially aiding and abetting this killer by trying to cover up the truth, she can take her *** back to Detroit.

Renne hall is a bum of police cheif. She definitely needs to resign cause she is showing poor examples of leadership.

I'll be waiting for execution date for that she-devil.

It’s a wrap, she’s FIRED. Actually.......white people dont get fired.....they just get transferred.
By then firing her it’s a sign that they may distance themselves from her and she’ll lose the police protection that she has.

I have to say there are places wayyyyy worst than Texas. From what I hear, tho, its at its worst in Dallas.
Dallas is its own world. Bunch of “fake rich” people trying to live a life they can only afford with credit cards and loans while they still live the “country” way. Really the oddest place.

By then firing her it’s a sign that they may distance themselves from her and she’ll lose the police protection that she has.

Hopefully but even if that does happen she still has the "scared white woman" protection.

Back
Top Bottom