Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

This is why when one of these punk mf'ers on this site try and play me about being so pro Black? I get to laugh the last laugh. Clowns here on niketalk, actually in amerikkka as well, are concerned with the truth through convenience. I have absolutely no reason to trust anyone who lives with white privilege, or those who are trying to gain acceptance through white privilege.

e889fd143341523947a64fc1cf86ca88[1].jpg

I do wish folks we consider “black leaders”
We’re more prominent on the front lines
when stuff like this happens
I’m getting tired of seeing that lawyer dude
The Benjamin crump everytime
You know what time it is. The problem is in the term Black leader. There should be a Black collective, where no leader would be necessary. There is no Italian leader, there is no Jewish leader here in the United States. The divide is great among Black people, and it is politically exploited. Others feel that they can say and do anything to Black people without repercussion due to this divide, just like with that poster above, and the police departments in the united states. If they thought that they'd suffer severe repercussions for their actions due to fear and power of the collective? This would not be happening.

A leader, can be controlled.

Last edited:
You know what time it is. The problem is in the term Black leader. There should be a Black collective, where no leader would be necessary. There is no Italian leader, there is no Jewish leader here in the United States. The divide is great among Black people, and it is politically exploited. Others feel that they can say and do anything to Black people without repercussion due to this divide, just like with that poster above, and the police departments in the united states. If they thought that they'd suffer severe repercussions for their actions due to fear and power of the collective? This would not be happening.

A leader, can be controlled.

This is a legit jewel.

If I hear rusteling in my gated backyard in the early AM hours I’m grabbing my gun too...Wtf other reason do I have it for...

Doesn’t change the fact that he parked a block away with his lights off...Crept around the house without attempting to make any kind of contact...Then shot through a window at a person he couldn’t possible have clearly seen...ALL ON A NON EMERGENCY WELLNESS CHECK CALL...

I’ll tell y’all this, thank god for the body cam...Without that who knows what the story would be...

Back
Top Bottom