Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Holy sh*t :stoneface:

111qi3k.gif

just like how they got betty shelby (terence crutchers murderer) teaching classes on how to "survive" a shooting

just like how they got betty shelby (terence crutchers murderer) teaching classes on how to "survive" a shooting

WUT? :sick::smh:

Disgusting, although nothing surprises me at this point in time. Cops do what the **** they want to do and get away with it 99.9% of the time.

Manslaughter.

Then released for cooperation.

:smh:

Whatever, man.
Technically they are holding off on issuing the warrant on behalf of the Texas rangers. So she hasn’t actually been charged yet. They probably are coaching her on a better defense than I was tired.

Whelp

Race soldier straight up.

WP it looks to me like he's holding up PD for Police Department. But anyway if this is the chick thank god we finally got confirmation of this thugs face and name, tired of all this anonymity **** being given to police just because they were part of the state. Nobody else get to withhold their identities for so long other than them.

Where are people getting the angle that she was drunk?

I'm curious as to what establishment would serve a cop in uniform. Doubly curious as to what cop would go out drinking with their gun on them.
What cop would shoot unarmed folks
I don’t put anything past our society

Wouldn’t be surprised if people knock on her door and put some holes in it along with her.

Whether they were in a secret relationship or not, she was pounding on the door and he unlocked it. Someone who breaks into an apartment isn’t going to unlock the door and see who it is. If her defense is she thought it was her apartment then it doesn’t make sense why a burglar would answer the damn door.

How are you born without lips? How does that happen?

I don’t see cops as people. Therefore I can’t sympathize with anything negative that happens to them. They’re lower than dogs, pigs or cattle imo.

Calling police officers in the United States "pigs" is an insult to pigs.

They could never be deserving of the dignity or respect of any living animal.

Rats, cockroaches, vermin, they neither actively perpetuate or complicity support evil and acts of domestic terrorism against African Americans, and the pieces of **** have been brutalizing and slaughtering us and our forefathers for centuries.

There's a reason we rightfully symbolize them as devils.

I hope she burns.

Damn even white powerful men who kill dont get sent home for cooperating after. Bail maybe but sent home with no hassle.

That oink oink gang sure do have all the powers

And of course her "cooperating" likely just consists of submitting to a blood sample nearly 48 hours later.

Define cooperate? Like she said she killed a man for no reason and walked nicely into her holding cell?

Neighbors said how the condos are set up it’s like a high end hotel so the door basically lights up green when the door is unlocked and lights red when you can’t have access

Dallas PD confirmed on their twitter what had already been out there, but it was Amber Guyger.

This is his door. He has a red half circle doormat. If I am his lawyer, I'm already on the next floor at Guyger's house establishing whether she has that same one or not. Probably not.

DmoX7d5VAAERix8.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom