Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

By then firing her it’s a sign that they may distance themselves from her and she’ll lose the police protection that she has.

We will see, I hope so, but she has too many sympathizers out there that will cape for her, hell, even the Dana Loesch said that basically this is Jean's fault.

Really? What part of Dallas/Dallas metro yall be in? Addison? The entire right half of Texas is notoriously racist, to the point of winning awards for it. Places like Paris where th Shaquandra Cotton thing happened. Mesquite is known to be pretty bad too, Balch Springs.

But yea funny they fire her for conduct adverse but not for the killing and then leave that up in the air

I feel like they're being cryptic. Are they calling her killing him "adverse conduct" or something she did beforeheand (ie. use a substance) that led to the killing "adverse conduct."

Not that it matters, I just wish they'd come with it and keep it 100 for once.

Adverse conduct which she might have done beforehand gets her fired but, blatantly killing another person doesn't. Obviously murdering the guy doesn't get her arrested until 3 days later which clearly gives her and the rest of them time to do what they need to pin the blame on the deceased .

Adverse conduct which she might have done beforehand gets her fired but, blatantly killing another person doesn't. Obviously murdering the guy doesn't get her arrested until 3 days later which clearly gives her and the rest of them time to do what they need to pin the blame on the deceased .
Imagine getting pulled over and being told they’ll test you for a DUI in 3 days. **** the police

Last edited:
I feel like they're being cryptic. Are they calling her killing him "adverse conduct" or something she did beforeheand (ie. use a substance) that led to the killing "adverse conduct."

Not that it matters, I just wish they'd come with it and keep it 100 for once.
They’re labeling it in a way that it can be argued against without even talking about killing a man for no reason.

Really? What part of Dallas/Dallas metro yall be in? Addison? The entire right half of Texas is notoriously racist, to the point of winning awards for it. Places like Paris where th Shaquandra Cotton thing happened. Mesquite is known to be pretty bad too, Balch Springs.

But yea funny they fire her for conduct adverse but not for the killing and then leave that up in the air

Yeah, that whole southeastern side in the bottoms is kind of swamp-people scary. And further east gets worse. I’ll stay in Fort Worth.

I hope, HOPE, this firing takes away her protection but I have a feeling, like someone up there said, it’s to distance. The department can say she was drunk or whatever and this wasn’t an “official police action” so they aren’t involved.

They are.

I figured it would be something like this when it 1st happened...After not being able to clearly blame the victim, the police department will do whatever to distance themselves from that bish so they not liable for anything in the future...bout to be all on her now, bout to see a lot of “disgraced former cop” or “ rogue former cop” in regards to the murderer now...and even more emphasis on her being off duty at the time now

It’s easy to see the department looked at every possible way to spin in it their favor but since that failed they kicked her out. I’m sure this is part of their plan in some way shape or form. She won’t be going to jail for murder. I’ll bet on that

This grand jury thing is a scam in these police shootings. Fellas, a DA can charge a cop with murder without the grand jury if they choose. They use the grand jury as cover for why they won't pursue criminal charges or for why they go the manslaughter route.

This grand jury thing is a scam in these police shootings. Fellas, a DA can charge a cop with murder without the grand jury if they choose. They use the grand jury as cover for why they won't pursue criminal charges or for why they go the manslaughter route.
she got fired from the force if im right so she doesn’t have the police union protection anymore

she got fired from the force if im right so she doesn’t have the police union protection anymore

The union will still support her if they feel like she was just following protocol and got railroaded by the PC culture. The union fully supported Terrance Crutcher's murderer even after she was fired.

The union will still support her if they feel like she was just following protocol and got railroaded by the PC culture. The union fully supported Terrance Crutcher's murderer even after she was fired.
betty jo shelby didn’t get fired tho, she resigned after the force reinstated her i thought?

Back
Top Bottom