Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

This is just getting ridiculous, now we cant even be in the comfort of our own dam home

all these cops are gun-ho crazy now, treating life like a dam gta game smdh

rip Atatiana Jefferson

BAN called the cops for what??? Yeah he got her killed. And the cop needs to be charged with murder

Oh stop this. Dude called for a welfare check because he was worried about her/them. If you're in a semi close group of neighbors, you tend to look out for each other, and that's all he was doing. I've done the same thing for my neighbors if I notice something weird going on. Yes, ultimately it got Atatiana killed, and that man will have to live with it for the rest of his life, but that doesn't make him a BAN.

Oh stop this. Dude called for a welfare check because he was worried about her/them. If you're in a semi close group of neighbors, you tend to look out for each other, and that's all he was doing. I've done the same thing for my neighbors if I notice something weird going on. Yes, ultimately it got Atatiana killed, and that man will have to live with it for the rest of his life, but that doesn't make him a BAN.

1000%. Dude went as far as to call the non emergency line. Hell, I appreciate neighbors that look out.

This judge sound pathetic tryna explain her behavior in that courtroom. They treated this evil broad like she was some lil high school girl that skipped class.

"I didn't wanna lose Amber"

"No human being would deny a hug"

Racism has been a powerful tool bruh. Got black people forgiving and worried about the comfort of murderers.

To each his own. I’m never calling police.

i hear you, but to blame the dude (not saying you are, just speaking in general) that made the call for this is not the answer

the officer was reckless in his decision making, what if it was her nephew that was at the window?

i hear you, but to blame the dude (not saying you are, just speaking in general) that made the call for this is not the answer

the officer was reckless in his decision making, what if it was her nephew that was at the window?

I blame the dude for thinking the police are to be trusted or relied upon in any capacity. The “officer” is ultimately responsible.

I’ve never had a pleasant experience with the cops. Put me on the list for never calling them. And I agree that the neighbor shouldn’t get backlash. He was looking out for a neighbor. When a cop comes for a welfare check with his gun out and peeking through windows as opposed to knocking on the door and announcing himself, something stupid happening is damn near inevitable. If she had put one in his head, she would’ve been justified. But then she would already be facing the death penalty.

Yeah you know what **** this guy who called. Listen to the call, typical old person being nosey. “Neighbors looking out” F all the way outta here with that BS. Talking bout the door was open and the light was on? And!? Why can’t people mind their own ****ing business. **** this guy and **** the cops.

Last time I called the cops was when someone broke into my house and stole some Jordan’s my PS3 and some costume jewelry my mom had lol
All they did was come out dust for prints and made a report about a few days went by and they called me to ask me more questions
And they didn’t have any suspects at all
I didn’t hear **** about it after that from them
I just used the follow up for my rental insurance claim
That seems like that was the only benefit I got when I involved them p

Damn, come to find out Atatiana graduated from Xavier University ( new orleans ) in 2014. I was at that graduation when my ex graduated from Xavier the same year

Reactions: wr
To each his own. I’m never calling police.
Pretty much. Only reason would be like homeboy said for insurance purposes or maybe something extreme like when that dude called the cops when one of those girls escaped from being captive inside the other dudes basement. I forgot his name

Was this Aaron Dean guy in the police union? They went hard after him, like they should all cops. Yet some are super protected. Crazy situation. If every cop was fired for doing something stupid, there wouldn't be riots. Accountability is all I ever hear people truly wanting.

Video is a year old, but highlights the war going on between the city and the pd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom